Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW Wikia changes - your opinions please!

wikia opinion webtoon discussion abide in the wind

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationI've decided to become a nomad

As you all know, AitW has its own Wikia site for all you fans to read.  I've recently made a Wikia account to add lotsa stuff over there and it's been great.  I've just got into contact with RainOfShadows -- the one who started the Wikia website:] -- so expect the website to have tons of changes *thumbs up*

So anyway this thread is to ask fans for their opinions on what you want to see changed/added on the Wikia.

And the first question is:

Would you like to have AitW Wikia's background color changed to pastel blue or have it stay grey?

Click here to see a sample of what the color will look like and comment on the Wikia page (or comment here!)

Edited by blerghers, 07 June 2015 - 01:19 AM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
I'd go for pastel blue.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

I prefer the grey background because it’s easier on eyes and I think it goes with the darker atmosphere of the second season. But I’m not against a change. 

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

the blue is nice. i think it will make the page more unique.

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

few updates have been made to the site. will be adding summaries to chapters; some raw chapters also ^^

Edited by blerghers, 08 June 2015 - 06:52 AM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

AitW wikia's homepage has been updated for a couple days now!  go check it out!

we've also added more artifacts pages, chapter pages (though no summaries [am getting to that!]).  more to come!

unfortunately there's very, VERY few of us updating the wiki. if you want to contribute, feel free to expand! no need to make an account

>>color background:  we've decided to stick with grey

during the limited time RainofShadows changed the entire wikia into pastel blue (like, only couple hours when we were editing the website), we had trouble with the brightness (omg my eyes!) and how it was blending in with the page links' color. if you got suggestions, post it on Rain's message wall, but for now grey is best.

Edited by blerghers, 10 June 2015 - 11:08 PM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png