Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

I like how no one is the "right" character in this manga. Everyone has their own flaws, they have their own view of what's the good thing to do and things don't always work out nicely. Sooo I'm still not tired of all this yet, therefore *woot woot*!

What will you do now Rita? How will Hatori capitalize on him?? Is Adachi going to do anything about it??? 8D Oooh, suspenseful.
We have just found someons stupider than Sunohara.
Ritan wins the award of the stupidest character of all time (but Sunohara is ten thousand time more funny)
Moolto carino!!spero che possiate mettere presto i prossimi capitoli!!! grazie per tutto il lavoro che fate!! :)
I can't help but hate Adachi sometimes.....
Can someone slap that moron into next week? And Hatori too for all that matters. What's so good about that ignorant dumbass anyway?
If this chapter was supposed to make me like Adachi - it didn't - I don't like Adachi or Rita either for that matter.
Apparently the kind that might dump you for going to Mexico
He better not run away... Then he'd definately get to the lowest level. Poor girls. Love triangles always end with tears.
Spoiler
:D
That Rita guy is a prick.
PAGE 8 OF CHAPTER 12 BABY!!! SHE'S READING STROBE EDGE!!!
-fist pumps-
Yay finally the latest chapter. Hatori-chan you may still have a chance. d(>o<)b
Is it bad that I like Hiromitsu wayyy more? He accepts Hatori and understands her completely. He's great~
It's so frustrating seeing her hopeless efforts continuously. Although,
Spoiler
I wish she was a bit more serious, even a little. The faces are funny, and I love them, but they're a bit much at times. Why doesn't she ever stop and think through everything everyone is telling her? Gosh, it'd make her life a lot easier...
I really really really really like the troll faces... LOL
Girl, just give it up. I can't have you suffer no more.
Huh. This seems interesting, I appreciate what it's doing and the way the humour works . . . but it makes me squirm. Can't hack it. Not that it's done badly, I just can't handle something about it. Reminds me of my reaction to certain scenes in Fawlty Towers--the comedy's brilliant, John Cleese is amazing, but when the funny comes from a certain kind of humiliation I just cringe and don't want to watch.
I don't really want a sad end, but with the flow of story it doesn't seems like Rita will come to like Hatori any days. I was hesitant to read it at first, but it turned out to be pretty good actually. I think Hatori has some depth to her personality and all. "Can't she just move on" you probably feel like that. I want SOMETHING to happens too.
Troll Face!!! Here!! There!! Everywhere!!~
Uwahh. What an interesting manga. I've never seen such a stupid heroine before (lol).

She's obsessed with appearances, but she's so easily swayed lol... and doesn't even seem to really understand the value of those character archetypes in the first place lol, and just keeps trying to copy them on a shallow level.

I hope these keep getting scanlated.
argh, this is getting on my nerveeessss. SOMETHING HAPPEN!!
Hitori is SSOO DAMN BITCH!!
Finally an English update Posted Image
I love it!!!
But... Is it dropped?!?! >.<
O_O She was so desperate.. how annoying.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics