Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 271votes)

Rain

Alt Names: alt レイン
Author: Yoshino Takumi
Artist: Sumikawa Megumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The continent Murgenia, where they master swordsmanship and magic:

The small country of Sunkwoll is in a tight spot because it's under attack from the great country Zarmin. But General Rain, who's reputed to be an exceptionally gifted swordsman, is against the war and won't enter the battle. But how is one supposed to wage a war like this anyway?

Based on the light novel series of the same name.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Side Story:
> Rain Gaiden - Vampire Master
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rain-gaiden-vampire-master-r11709 )
Go to Rain Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Confused about something from the prequel. New Window morlyn
  • 5 Replies
Topic Rain is a annoyingly OP annoyingly central character. New Window truepurple
  • 59 Replies
Topic Sunkwoll's power New Window pothb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rain's relation to Ralphus New Window icedpyro
  • 0 Replies
Topic Adaptation in anime? New Window Alchemist
  • 1 Replies

590 Comments

these arent the raws, but if you just want the chapters, here is a site with chinese translations: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-leien-rain/

Okay, time to change kingdoms rain.

Spoiler

why can;t people find the raws, just copy and paste the asian titles on google and search

Because google translations suck dick so bad that they suck at sucking dicks

why can;t people find the raws, just copy and paste the asian titles on google and search

thanks for the chapter :) 

Okay, time to change kingdoms rain.

Still trying to find waldo in the second chapter 13 release... oh and currently playing spot the difference.

?? This wasn't updated for a long time and now everyone's picking this series up??crazy-monkey-emoticon-019.gif

My sentiments exactly and what happened to the little spy?

?? This wasn't updated for a long time and now everyone's picking this series up??crazy-monkey-emoticon-019.gif

With how Rain is biologically, i'm certain he'll end up sacrificing himself for someone special, likely the princess. 

I prefer him to live for her than die for her.

With how Rain is biologically, i'm certain he'll end up sacrificing himself for someone special, likely the princess. 

OMG THANK YOU SENSE SCANS!!! I've been dying to read more but there weren't any new chapters  in so long and I couldn't find raws either. God bless you guys!

I haven't read any shounen stuff in a loooong while, and this more than exceeds any expectations I had. Pretty awesome series, yeah~

YEY!!!

The uberly stong Rain and the pure innocent princess is back!!!

MORE PLS~

animals_cat_kitten_cute_begging_kitten_w

For those of you who don't know, here's Rain over Paradise's archive of the previous Rain chapters. We just picked from where they left: http://rp-fans.livejournal.com/1622.html

thanks sense-scan !!  this manga is quite good im so glad it got picked up again.

got all excited then i saw its 7 chapters ahead of the last one :(

Well, rain over paradise have those 7 chapters that are missing.

got all excited then i saw its 7 chapters ahead of the last one :(

Jesus Christ!! It's back!!hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-092.gifscream-raccoon-emoticon.gif

tumblr_inline_mo7kxiQFC81qz4rgp.gif

Yay!!! It's here once again.

Btw, I feel he is like Rance (expect rapist side though) more and more now.

Thank you for picking up this series :D

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for picking this up! Sense-Scans

I so happy that they are continuing! I missed it so much T_T.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics