Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Confused about something from the prequel.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

morlyn

morlyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

What happened to Sylvia? The vampire queen from the prequel. She was one of my favorite characters and i loved her relationship with rain. Does she appear in the main series or does she never show up? Any info would be awesome :3

Corfal

Corfal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

She does show up.

I'm confused about what are you confused about. It sounds like you've only read a few chapters from the main story. It isn't too strange for the main side characters that are not MC to be kept hidden until later arcs (that exist from side stories or prequels).

morlyn

morlyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

She does show up.

I'm confused about what are you confused about. It sounds like you've only read a few chapters from the main story. It isn't too strange for the main side characters that are not MC to be kept hidden until later arcs (that exist from side stories or prequels).

I thought it only went up to chapter 40 and had only read to like 38 or so. I jsut reached it. Thanks! :D

texasrenger

texasrenger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

i'm have a question too, what happen to the chapters of the vol.2? where they gone? or i need to jump from chapter 6 to 13.

drg650

drg650

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

what is the title to the prequel?

leena_jung

leena_jung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

what is the title to the prequel?