Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 86votes)

Akuma to Love Song

Alt Names: alt A Devil and Her Love Songalt Şeytan ve Aşk Şarkısıalt Ác quỷ và bản tình caalt Il diavolo e la canzone d'amorealt 악마와 러브송alt 悪魔とラブソングalt الشيطانة وأغنية حبها
Author: Toumori Miyoshi
Artist: Toumori Miyoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touzuka High School is a public school with a pretty low grade point average. One day, a girl who has been expelled from the state’s top school, St. Katria Girls’ School, transfers in… her name is Kawai Maria. The reason for her expulsion was “violence against the teacher.” Because of her non-adorned, straight comments, Maria starts to become isolated from her class… What is hidden in her past and what will happen to her?
Go to Akuma to Love Song Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 20 Replies

159 Comments

Incidentally, the manga's trolling too . . . give me a break.  

Spoiler
 Fuck that bullshit.  Point one, if someone screwed me I don't have to forgive them just 'cause they were nice to someone else.  The someone else can be nice to them back, it's not my problem.  Point two, hella unrealistic.  Not how the world works.  And point three, I'm getting really annoyed at the way this manga bends itself into pretzels to have people constantly victimized and emotionally damaged, but somehow it's never allowed to be anyone's fault and nobody ever has to take responsibility.  

amen

Incidentally, the manga's trolling too . . . give me a break.  

Spoiler
 Fuck that bullshit.  Point one, if someone screwed me I don't have to forgive them just 'cause they were nice to someone else.  The someone else can be nice to them back, it's not my problem.  Point two, hella unrealistic.  Not how the world works.  And point three, I'm getting really annoyed at the way this manga bends itself into pretzels to have people constantly victimized and emotionally damaged, but somehow it's never allowed to be anyone's fault and nobody ever has to take responsibility.  

Meh, until men can come to rape trial as the victim and the women as a the perpetrator, I could never see a rape trial as anything more than a comedy drama of human's hipocrisy.

Troll much?

Erosu is such a complete piece of shit someone needs to beat his ass and have him never come near Maria ever again

first the stalking and now this rape apologist shit like god damn

Meh, until men can come to rape trial as the victim and the women as a the perpetrator, I could never see a rape trial as anything more than a comedy drama of human's hipocrisy.

You do realize it is possible both for a woman to rape a man and for that man to take her to court for it, right? If there's anything stopping them from doing so, it's their own insecurities and the double standards of the men who might preside over it - not the law.

Why do you think most rapes go unpunished? Because it's often the victim on trial, not the attacker. It's a very common thing, even in the US. We like to throw stones when we're probably setting the bar on dismissing sexual assault cases. Hell, a teacher raped a 14 year old girl recently and only got 30 days in jail because judge blamed the victim.

Someone shouldve punched erosu again...

Somehow something seems off with the whole story about what happened when she was a baby, did her father change because of guilt or where her grandparents lying about the story of what happened to begin with? 

Well that was some dirty pool Erosu pulled off. I'm not sure there is a way for this situation to be resolved in such a way that everyone comes out in a good light. It's already too late for this to be resolved peacefully.

Why do you think most rapes go unpunished? Because it's often the victim on trial, not the attacker. It's a very common thing, even in the US. We like to throw stones when we're probably setting the bar on dismissing sexual assault cases. Hell, a teacher raped a 14 year old girl recently and only got 30 days in jail because judge blamed the victim.

I'm pretty sure it was something like

Teacher: this girl seduced me

Girl: Teacher assaulted me

Judge: I'm 100% sure that the girl who is in tears and has her future somewhat ruined will obviously try to seduce a teacher and blame him for all of it, so it's all her fault, but I'm getting annoyed at the trials, lets just give the Teacher a light punishment and make the girl seem bad.

I don't see any problem with that logic

*rolls eyes*

Well that ruined the suspense. So out of order x_x

Chapter 72 is out of order unfortunately, but thanks for the update! Super suspenseful!

An update! Yay

FYI Barnes and Nobles has v12 if anyone has one close by that stocks it.

is this dropped?

I lost what was going on somewhere could some one summarize whats happened so far

fucking dreadful. basically this cycle of hatred and bad parenting started with a selfish decision on part of the grandparents. it's good that gramps feels guilty because he's largely responsible. leaving your kid out to dry is one of the worst things a person can do.

Somehow, I feel like Erosu has a connection to the Navy Officer?

This is something I'll never understand about a having a baby from an attack, in regards to most entertainment media.  Why in the world would your family treat it like its her fault she was attacked?  She is a victim of something heinous, so how is it her fault? Also, if a baby is born from the attack, how can you treat the child like its trash? I understand the mother having some type of emotional issue with her baby due to it coming from an attack, but the parents? Really? A parents job in life is to support their child, ESPECIALLY in a time of crisis.  So how could you abandon your child like that? 

Argh, I ALWAYS HATE that attitude.  I have seen this attitude in real life and it does NO GOOD whatsoever.  

What horrible grandparents they are, they love money more than their daughter and granddaughter. I've actually seen this happen in real life here. These types of people deserve to have their souls burned in hell for eternity.  

This is something I'll never understand about a having a baby from an attack, in regards to most entertainment media.  Why in the world would your family treat it like its her fault she was attacked?  She is a victim of something heinous, so how is it her fault? Also, if a baby is born from the attack, how can you treat the child like its trash? I understand the mother having some type of emotional issue with her baby due to it coming from an attack, but the parents? Really? A parents job in life is to support their child, ESPECIALLY in a time of crisis.  So how could you abandon your child like that? 

Argh, I ALWAYS HATE that attitude.  I have seen this attitude in real life and it does NO GOOD whatsoever.  

Very awesome, thanks Akuma Love Scans!!

The way the plot is progressing, I won't be suprised if Erosu is a half sibling of Maria.

Hate is a strong word.

Teacher, why you still gotta be a douche?

And also, what are you thinking Meguro? Why do you keep using the injured hand? What? Do we have to put it in a sling in order for you to remember you are still injured? He keeps using that hand and it's making the girl of his dreams guilty. Stop using that hand!

And that kouhai of their's, what's his face, Ero something, he's scary. Ever since chapter 68, I keep waiting for the minute he'll jump the mute Kawai and do something illicit. 

Even if your hands injured, its always gonna be a natural habit to use it regardless of the injury because its the dominant one. That is unless the injury is to the point of immobilization.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics