Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 206votes)

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid

Alt Names: alt Sang Bendoro Maut dan Si Dayang Kelam-nyaalt Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Meidoalt Young Master the Grim Reaper and the Black Maidalt 死神坊ちゃんと黒メイドalt النبيل الشاب حاصد الأرواح و خادمته السوداء
Author: Inoue Koharu
Artist: Inoue Koharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a large mansion lives a boy, an aristocrat who was cursed by the witch to "let everything he touches die". With him is his maid Alice, who besides serving him likes to tease him. The boy who is interested in her doesn't mind the teasing, but not being able to touch her is painful!

If they are unable to hold hands, will their love ever bloom?
Go to The Duke of Death and His Black Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NO DOUJIN? New Window Dantziel
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILER TALK - How he got the curse and if it can/will be lifted New Window CB777
  • 1 Replies

277 Comments

I bet she has immunity, he will never know and will be teased forever

Oh crap. Don't touch "down there", it will wither and fall off!

It's finally here!

Insta-followed.

Page 11 - "Would you like to try touching me then?"

This is a trick question, right?

Yeah, perverted maids are the best. Definitely gonna have couple of them when I become rich and important.

If you wait to have some  till you will be rich/important you may waste alot of occasions Skyfler :D

Something in popular without isekai tag is refreshing

Yeah, perverted maids are the best. Definitely gonna have couple of them when I become rich and important.

I now recognise how far Tsukino Jyougi and Tamura Ryuuhei have influenced my expectations for blonde maids..."Zannen Ouji to Dokuzetsu Maid (pathetic prince and spiteful maid) [nsfw]" and "beelzebub" respectively.

Thinking that it was some manga with a perverted maid in it I found hentai and Beelzebub. Looks like a good day to me

This is somehow just too cute, depressing and heartwarming at the same time!

Does that maid have some connection to witches?

This looks like it will be a fun one.

Hmmm, followed~

I now recognise how far Tsukino Jyougi and Tamura Ryuuhei have influenced my expectations for blonde maids..."Zannen Ouji to Dokuzetsu Maid (pathetic prince and spiteful maid) [nsfw]" and "beelzebub" respectively.

Hilda was my favorite, it was a shame it ended so abruptly. Though I think Alice will have a much stronger presence now.

Every time I read the title I end up thinking "duck of death"

so, Luck Stealer meets uhhhhhhh

If the maid isn't the witch, she's definitely a witch.

I was expecting a "B"

Interesting premise for what seems to be a romcom. As a gentleman who enjoys the beauty of dirty-minded maids I must see this through.

What a sir

Something different and isn't human traveling to another world/dimension.

If the maid isn't the witch, she's definitely a witch.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• _S_ likes this

Perhaps the witch did this to get him for herself...

O.O

Yup, I'll be looking forward to more of this.

Spoiler
dem komi-san eyes =03.... 

Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics