Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 79votes)

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

Alt Names: alt Do you like a mother whose normal attack is a double hit on all targets?alt Do You Love Your Mother whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?alt 通常攻击是全体攻击兼二次攻击的妈妈你喜欢吗?alt 通常攻撃が全体攻撃で二回攻撃のお母さんは好きですか?
Author: Inaka Dachima
Artist: Meicha
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oosuki Masato is an ordinary high school boy who is magically transported to an alternative world, but for some reason his doting, over-protective mother comes along as well.
Go to Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

Why does every Isekai adaptation have horrible weird pacing in the first chapters?  What the fuck is this?

*sees title*

Oh the one that has pochi art

*sees artist*

Not pochi. orz

Still followed, of course.

This is a series that just might take the term "motherfucker" seriously!

And the mother is a hot MILF with sexy lingerie!!

FOLLOWED!!!

I took it seriously after the AC transit bus fight. Call the Amber Lamps!

This is a series that just might take the term "motherfucker" seriously!

And the mother is a hot MILF with sexy lingerie!!

FOLLOWED!!!

What about "I've got transported into a game with my dad and he is better player than me and NTR my every harem member."

What about "I've got transported into a game with my dad and he is better player than me and NTR my every harem member and also penetrate me in the ass but we said no homo so it's okay."

both of you are genius!!! notify me if that kind of titles are exists! not really an NTR fans but it should be hilarious for a small change of pace...

That was weird 

if this is an H-doujin i might read this...

I've just read the LN of this like a few days ago. It's weird since every chapter has a sort of "good fap if drawn" material on it

What about "I've got transported into a game with my dad and he is better player than me and NTR my every harem member."

What about "I've got transported into a game with my dad and he is better player than me and NTR my every harem member and also penetrate me in the ass but we said no homo so it's okay."

Somehow I can imagine a title like "I've got transported into a game world and created a harem, but my mother won't let me have sex with them until I give my first time to her".

And I'd read that!

>Title reads like something a teenager came up with

I can already tell this is going to be terrible. Classic example of japanese editors having no quality standards.

WEW FUCKING LORDY chan posting with reddit spacing on a manga hosting site HE GOING IN DEEP

>Title reads like something a teenager came up with

I can already tell this is going to be terrible. Classic example of japanese editors having no quality standards.

Is this really draw by Pochi , i don't recognize it .

it's not

pochi did the original character designs and art for the light novels, but this is drawn by someone else

Spoiler

uhhhhhhhh

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

~Ol' Pervy makes sure he has plenty of hand lotion and tissues and then starts reading this series,~

Sorry. Recently, I just wanted to say that it's always somewhat reassuring to find your comments on the comment section of a new series.

I remember reading the LN when it was being translated. It was interesting to say the least. 

Spoiler

Getting major wincest vibes from the mom's end... but how does the other party feel?

Followed.

Is this really draw by Pochi , i don't recognize it .

I feel like every manga I say "What the fuck" after I read it always gets an anime.  And then everyone faps to it because it's always a weird fetish.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

~Ol' Pervy makes sure he has plenty of hand lotion and tissues and then starts reading this series,~

Iida Pochi.
Welp guess we know where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The only question is she gonna protect it or take it for herself?!? ._.

'Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!'

I am intrigued but confused. Also, bobs.

Someone called?
img000007.png

Ch1 pg1: Truck-kun jumps a ramp and rams into the bedroom.

Isekai? Isn't it just an in-game world kind of story?

Somewhat. The LN basically explains that the Japanese government has created a way for people to enter a game world, and decide to use it to create a parental bonding experience. So Maa-kun and his mom (whose name is, I shit you not, Mamako) are basically playing an MMORPG in real life.

Somehow I can imagine a title like "I've got transported into a game world and created a harem, but my mother won't let me have sex with them until I give my first time to her".

And I'd read that!

I feel like every manga I say "What the fuck" after I read it always gets an anime.  And then everyone faps to it because it's always a weird fetish.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics