Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 133votes)

Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo?

Alt Names: alt ęœ€å¼·ć®č·ę„­ćÆå‹‡č€…ć§ć‚‚č³¢č€…ć§ć‚‚ćŖćé‘‘å®šå£«ļ¼ˆä»®ļ¼‰ć‚‰ć—ć„ć§ć™ć‚ˆļ¼Ÿ
Author: Atekichi
Artist: Takeda Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An average student got summoned to another world and granted the strongest job.
No, not Hero, not Sage either.

It's Inspector.
With ability to inspect anything and gather information accurately, surely this is the strongest job there is!
Go to Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

135 Comments

At the end of this, I'll be thoroughly disappointed if the MC doesn't have his Major Armstrong bod.

Thanks for the chapter!

>Elf that isn't somehow still a teenager

>Seems interested in MC, but more in the "you're an adorable little brother!" way than "I want your babies"

>Although she's in her 50s, she's still socially awkward, yet she isn't arrogant - very unstereotypical elf

>MC is useless in combat and likely will be permanently if the premise is anything to go by, yet his abilities leave room for interesting end-game reveals that aren't OP as fuck

>No harem in sight so far

>Truck-kun has didn't make an appearance

Holy shit, it's an isekai story that didn't roll off a literature assembly line...

Did you have to mention the lack of Truck-kun...!?

If the magazine editor that publishes this series realizes that there is NO truck-kun, this series will no doubt get axed!!!

So try to keep the lack of Truck-kun a secret, okay?

Remember that it is very important that you...

Don't tell anyone that there is no Truck-kun in this story!!!

>Elf that isn't somehow still a teenager

>Seems interested in MC, but more in the "you're an adorable little brother!" way than "I want your babies"

>Although she's in her 50s, she's still socially awkward, yet she isn't arrogant - very unstereotypical elf

>MC is useless in combat and likely will be permanently if the premise is anything to go by, yet his abilities leave room for interesting end-game reveals that aren't OP as fuck

>No harem in sight so far

>Truck-kun has didn't make an appearance

Holy shit, it's an isekai story that didn't roll off a literature assembly line...

MC has an ability that isn't completely OP - at least not in the usual sense.  Elf is a mix of beauty, competence and insecurity.  Alright, I'm in. 

Thirsty fuckin elf

BEST. ELF. EVER!

You better not screw us out of that busty elf author!

I wanna see the monster description "Extremely Stupid" in an MMO like GW2 or WOW 

i guess horned rabbits are the new slimes.

seems every isekai has to start with them having horny rabbits as their first kill.

Big tits

Elf

Sigh.... This shit again.

*Unzip

That elf chick is hilarious. She greatly raised my evaluation of this manga.

yep, the series is a generic isekai, but she gives an aqua kinda vibe (without being annoying)

and for sure going to keep following this manga for her.

With easily broken buttons on  her blouse... AND NO BRA!!

~Furiously mashes follow button!!!~

well, this too.

Accidental double post...

This guy and Skeleton Knight struck gold with their elves. Now all this needs is a Ponta or Mear, and we're set.

elf waifus?

*mashes follow button*

With easily broken buttons on  her blouse... AND NO BRA!!

~Furiously mashes follow button!!!~

That elf chick is hilarious. She greatly raised my evaluation of this manga.
Man, I forgot all about this series. I guess it could be because after you read a couple dozen isekai series, one where the hook is "the MC can use appraisal" is redundant. I mean, who CAN'T use appraisal now?

Is he sure his friend's name wasn't Natsuki Subaru? Cause they sure look alike.

elf waifus?

*mashes follow button*

Inspector huh? Would be funny if this is actually a detective manga, lol.

Which reminds me, the mash-up genre of Detective and Isekai is unexpectedly scarce. The only one i can think of is that "Isekai Ace Attorney".

Though, does the word used really refers to Inspector? I had a feeling this is one of the cases where people should take some liberties on translating, and use word like "Appraiser" instead cuz honestly that word is much more Fantasy-like than Inspector.

>Isekai Ace Attorney

Isn't that Layton vs. PW?

I wonder, what does Horn Rabbi meat looks like.
Spoiler
I misread the elf girl's name as Emilia lol
This based on a LN or web novel or anything?

Wonder if other worlds swiping japan's youth might be a reason for their overaging. Oh and all those Truck-kuns with their hit and runnings. Soon no one will be left.

Either that elf woman's maternal instincts are active, or she's a cougar much like a certain witch.

Spoiler

dude, you need to level up your inspect skill ASAP
it didn't even show her 3 sizes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics