Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 118votes)

Ame Nochi Hare

Alt Names: alt あめのちはれ (びっけ)alt อุบัติการณ์วันฝนพรายalt Clear Up After Rainalt 雨过天晴alt Rendez-vous sous la pluie
Author: Bikke
Artist: Bikke
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amagai Gakuen, a prestigious school for boys, was hit by an unusual spring storm during the entrance ceremony. Five boys - Hazuki, Toma, Yusuke, and Junta - were all caught in the storm's violence and were affected by a strange phenomenon. All of them were transformed into girls!!

Inevitably they will meet someone and fall in love. Bikke wholeheartedly introduces this new, beautifully drawn series about boys and girls coming of age.
Go to Ame Nochi Hare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ame Nochi Hare completed publication New Window Albedo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Summary and Discussion of final 2 volumes (SPOILERS) New Window StarMeow
  • 3 Replies
Topic Touma and Hazuki? New Window Jie Jie
  • 2 Replies
Topic What happened...? New Window Nyu
  • 4 Replies

177 Comments

53 pages is short nowadays? =D Anywaym thanks for your hard work Girls' gen! Good chapter.
@Nfsu221

Ahahah, I'm really glad it got released as well.

After the October 11th update, I couldn't stand it anymore and read the rest of the volume 4 and 5 raws. ^ ^; The plot is really worth the wait.

Please keep up the hard work, Girls' Generation Scanlations!
So short :( . But at least it is a release. Keep up the good work Girls' Generation Scanlations.
thanks for the update
An update! Thanks GG scans
why has there been no updates lately :(
I would like this better if they just stayed girls, but its cute anyway.
7 pages, DAFUQ
A story about boys becoming girls and then coming of age. xD Sounds cute... I love gender-benders.
Ohh the update was a side, should have replaced Chapter title with 12.5 instead to avoid confusion.

Nonetheless, thanks for the update! The extra chapter was cute. n__n
I love this gender bender because they try to rationalise it and think about it calmly then just going with the flow and have all thier issues magically fixed.
Need moaar
This truly is one of my favorite gender benders. I've seen the raws before but it's too bad I didn't know what was happening. I can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for your work.
is it me or isn't this only a shoujo but also a seinen manga?
This is alsome
Wohoo, update :)
Thanks Girls' Generation Scanlations and Reaching-You Scanlations. Its really a nice story.
I like this, it isn't using the usual clichés too much for silly jokes.
Missed this. The atmosphere is really good.
the story is a little slow pace but It's interesting
@Atevi; I couldn't contact you through your site and since it's been months, we just decided to complete it. Thanks for not flipping out.
Thanks GGScans! I'm glad someone picked up Ame Nochi Hare. I have personal reasons why I couldn't continue, but I won't get into that. Thanks again, and good job!
Yes, updates! :D
it may be short but it's was a sweet and innocent story
what happened...? theres no new updates D:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics