Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 118votes)

Ame Nochi Hare

Alt Names: alt あめのちはれ (びっけ)alt อุบัติการณ์วันฝนพรายalt Clear Up After Rainalt 雨过天晴alt Rendez-vous sous la pluie
Author: Bikke
Artist: Bikke
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amagai Gakuen, a prestigious school for boys, was hit by an unusual spring storm during the entrance ceremony. Five boys - Hazuki, Toma, Yusuke, and Junta - were all caught in the storm's violence and were affected by a strange phenomenon. All of them were transformed into girls!!

Inevitably they will meet someone and fall in love. Bikke wholeheartedly introduces this new, beautifully drawn series about boys and girls coming of age.
Go to Ame Nochi Hare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ame Nochi Hare completed publication New Window Albedo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Summary and Discussion of final 2 volumes (SPOILERS) New Window StarMeow
  • 3 Replies
Topic Touma and Hazuki? New Window Jie Jie
  • 2 Replies
Topic What happened...? New Window Nyu
  • 4 Replies

177 Comments

An Update? SCORE!

I don't know if Bikke is doing this purposefully but the art has changed compared to when this manga first started. The boys in boy form are much "boyish"/"manlier'. At the beginning their build wasn't like that but now it is. Is it just the mangaka's art changing or is it on purpose to show their development in puberty?

Yay! An update.

Isn't this supposed to be chapter 22 though?

I don't care how short the chapter is, as long as it updates, the story will continue~~

Thanks for the Update GG :3

True but I cannot deny that my thirst was not quenched. It fell short when pages were used not to further unravel the mystery but was used to discuss Azusa and Madoka. Character development is important and Reason tells me that I should be grateful as you have stated here. 

I don't care how short the chapter is, as long as it updates, the story will continue~~

Thanks for the Update GG :3

Too shoort -.-

An update! I missed this one.

I don't even know if Girls Gen is gonna continue this or not... If not, and I can find a JP TL that will not just "Disappear" on me for no reason, I'll pick this up :3

Also I'm sorry if this made anyone think a new chapter was released XD 

aaaaw hazuki is soo cute as a girl

he should definitely go for that dorm head ;)

they are soo similar that it seems like fate

but am i the only one that seems to really not like the twin haired girl? >_<

she doesn't have enough character in my opinion and can be a little annoying

After re-reading all uploaded scans, I still hope that Hazuki stays female. I don't even care who s/he ends up with (but I prefer the dorm head for now).

ch20 I kinda like that Maki is trying to fix stuff in Kyoto side but I'd rather that he settle things and move on instead of keeping closer contact... I find that Maki is most amusing to watch when he's with the others in their female form (not dealing with his troublesome relationship with his brother and ex-gf). Then Madoka's and Touma's stories would explored further. 

Thumb up on Hazuki.......

but for some reason, i think Maki would met up his bro in his female-form and his bro fell in love with him. The jealousy between this 2 siblings remind me of various shounen ai incest manga......

After re-reading all uploaded scans, I still hope that Hazuki stays female. I don't even care who s/he ends up with (but I prefer the dorm head for now).

ch20 I kinda like that Maki is trying to fix stuff in Kyoto side but I'd rather that he settle things and move on instead of keeping closer contact... I find that Maki is most amusing to watch when he's with the others in their female form (not dealing with his troublesome relationship with his brother and ex-gf). Then Madoka's and Touma's stories would explored further. 

Not rooting for the childhood friend end...

What kind of monster are you?

Thanks for the new chapter!

I've just read through all the chapters and I can say, this is one of the better mangas I've discovered in a while.

Has a more serious approach to gender bending, great characterization and slow world building.

We still don't know much about the gender bending but, by the looks of it, we'll know a bit more soon enough

It's going to be interesting when we look into Haru and the headmistress(?) past.

I'm also looking forward on how the relationship between the karate kid ( yeah I went there ) and the cold, guy-hating niece will evolve.

They've been foreshadowing that Haru had this happen to him since they first met him.  With how readily he accepted it, "You seem to know a lot about putting on a Girl's Uniform", all the cryptic dialog with the Older Woman who runs the Girl's School. Now there's this, just out with it already.

I think he didn't tell them about it because of the reason behind the phenomenon.

Probably something akin to a 'test' and that each person has to arrive at a certain answer themselves for it to stop.

Well I guess it's enough exploring of new boundaries of the gender bender so the story is making some progress in the mystery of this whole phenomenon. 

They've been foreshadowing that Haru had this happen to him since they first met him.  With how readily he accepted it, "You seem to know a lot about putting on a Girl's Uniform", all the cryptic dialog with the Older Woman who runs the Girl's School. Now there's this, just out with it already.

This is just speculation on my part, but I bet Haru is that other girl in the photo.

There's no doubt in my mind that it is. When they meet Haru for the first time in chapter two. Haru isn't even fazed by the fact that hey had become girls. I mean most people would find that hard to believe at first unless it had happened to them.

This is just speculation on my part, but I bet Haru is that other girl in the photo.

Oh man with Touma in the harem I'm not sure who I want to win Hazuki anymore.

Glad to see an update. :) Thanks, GGS!

I haven't looked at that spoiler, but I'm 100% sure Touma was talking about Hazuki. (There were a lot of hints that were dropped along the way.)

THis chapter embodies what I love about this manga. It's so rare for the other sex to be aware of what the other half of the human species feels and such. It's so interesting seeing how they're discovering this. 

@pootishere Mixed feelings here. Please, put a warning above the spoiler saying it's a spoiler raw. And maybe put the image in the quote also in a spoiler tag (or exclude it).

My answer to the spoiler raw:

Spoiler

I have been a fan of this manga for a few years now and it continues to impress me. Thanks very much for the updates Girls' Generation Scanlations!

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that at some point, these five characters will be forced into a "choice" (possibly subconsciously or based on feelings) between the male and female genders, and it will involve their potential love interests? Although another possibility is that they all eventually will go back to being male. The two older characters might be a clue for this. What do other people think?

My hunch is that Kaoruko-san used to be male.

Thanks for the update, GGS!

This page:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mlsiv6AQrS1rvhk8y.gif

(since I'm hoping he's talking about Hazuki) 

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics