Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

@amc9988: rofl when she will become like this, makuto will be 40 xD
If you guys wondered how Akio would look when she's grown up,

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sensei-wa-ore-no-mono-r3660

If I'm not mistaken the artist is the same with this manga
Right now, this is my favorite shoujo manga.
Extremely good.
Another brat showed up.

This little brat can't be good news. Fellows, let's unite our powers to destroy this brat.
I've moved haru's comment to the forum. Please make use of it for further discussions of this series.
From Chapter 14 on we are translating from Japanese RAWs, because the Chinese group whose scanlations we were previously re-scanlating suddenly went out of business, or so it seems.
I apologize for my neurosis to everyone who was suddenly confused by the change, but I have a physical inability to read "Haruka" and translate it is "Akio." Akio is a boy's name in Japanese (_T_T_) <-- Debu-ica's distraught face.
The answer to that question, is that I was planning on redoing some of the first chapters, since it was terribly proofread *coughs* my fault >_< So If i'm going to redo them anyways, mind as well change the names to the right one.

This is also in tribute to our new translator slash scanner, that will be ordering and scanning the latest chapters. :) Sorry for the inconvenience!
and i'm also glad that you enjoy this series
purple
You know, this is actually really sweet. He's not a perv and trying to be a responsible guardian. Cute.
um y did they suddenly decide to change their names?? jus wondering
Spoiler
You can use the spoiler tag by writing [spoiler]your comment[/spoiler(remove this)]
nice, another chap \o/; btw how to use the spoiler tag here? [/spoiler]??
On another note, I agree with Aruless. I understand why Sugida exists in the story, but honestly, I'd rather wish he didn't The whole age gap things provides enough tension as it is.
I generally like age gap stories where the setting setting isn't so realistic. I feel a bit guilty enjoying this one.
i love this romance story is so cute and it leaves u wanting to read more and more >.< i can't wait for the next chapter >:D
fking anoying brat(the fking boy) thats the only minus in this manga xD
Thanks for all the chapters! It's a cute manga!
really nice romance story so far ch.10 great

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics