Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 522votes)

Mousou Telepathy

Alt Names: alt 妄想テレパシーalt Delusion Telepathyalt Moutelealt Waham Telepati
Author: Nobel
Artist: Nobel
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nakano-san is a high school girl who can look into people's minds. Because of that, she finds out that the mind of the popular Toda-kun is full of wild fantasies about her! Or is it?

Raw: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/
Go to Mousou Telepathy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mousou Telepathy released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 269 Replies
Topic Schedule changes New Window Newspage
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Raws New Window Lyanhyrt
  • 277 Replies
Topic Theories about her power New Window gormadoc
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Aya... New Window RogZiel
  • 4 Replies
Topic new chapters New Window Kfnmpah
  • 14 Replies

4738 Comments

It's not really being a pervert. I mean a lot of people girls and guys have pretty X-rated thoughts about those they like. It's just that well.. usually you aren't able to hear them XD

not many are constantly thinking about it nearly 24/7 which seems to be the case here.

Pervert But at least a Kind Pervert

It's not really being a pervert. I mean a lot of people girls and guys have pretty X-rated thoughts about those they like. It's just that well.. usually you aren't able to hear them XD

Rui-chan sent me.

God, i hope her mother isn't anything like Kotoura san mother

I'm not gonna lie back when I was a high school I tend to fantasize about my crush too so yeah this guys mind is actually normal if you ask me

Pervert But at least a Kind Pervert

Major admiration for how Helvetica's handling the crazy telepathy text. I've been reading the raws for a while, and the crazy background fonts and colors are one of my favorite things about this comic.

Glad to hear you love it mate! This series requires a lot of time and effort for those panels with lots of distorted text. Because of that, the series will release in batches of 10 whenever we're able to finish a set. Don't worry though, since it doesn't take too too long to get them done.

This is going to be awesome. 

Major admiration for how Helvetica's handling the crazy telepathy text. I've been reading the raws for a while, and the crazy background fonts and colors are one of my favorite things about this comic.

Excellent. I'd spotted this one when checking for Tomo-chan, and wondered what it was about.

Poor girl. Her loss is our gain.

Unwilling telepathy seems to be one of the most bothersome abilities out there, judging from this and "Melo holic".

Ah, another one from Tomo-chan's website.

And it's pretty good too.

Ah, another one from Tomo-chan's website.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics