Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Raws

Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

Obvious spoilers.  http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/0001.html

In today's upload it looks like Nakano was influenced by all of Toda's pervy thoughts. Loved it.

shell

shell

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Yep, he's made his way in there.
Spoiler

Is anyone else keeping up with the raws? I binged a while ago and was quite happy with how easy this series is to understand. But even so, it's quite deep sometimes, especially in the recent updates.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

I think every low self-esteem person can emphasis with Toda in 308 when their imagination tries to think of the worst possible outcome.

CureTC

CureTC

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew York

I'm really excited about us being caught up (for the most part) shortly. The past few weeks of raws have been amazing, especially

Spoiler

abdude12

abdude12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

What would the spoiler policy for this thread be? Do we just assume everyone replying had caught up to all of the raws, or...?

I think it had been quite a while since Nakano listen to Toda's depressed thoughts, yeah? Especially this "we're not even friends" type of thoughts?

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

I say just assume everyone is caught up with the raws.

I like how Nakano has grown as a character. I think she has feelings for or just beginning to have feelings for Toda as of 306 but she doesn't realize it herself. One thing I like is that she used to let Toda have his depressing thoughts while only reacting to them with internal words, but in 309 she was thinking of telling him that she's not dating Shimizu. Not like she would ever do that, but it's a small piece of interesting character development.

Edited by Lyanhyrt, 10 February 2017 - 01:08 PM.

abdude12

abdude12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

So when sitting behind Toda Nakano gets either perverted delusions starring exclusively her or depressed delusions about her. Man, there's no advantage at all in this seating arrangement.

abdude12

abdude12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

I think it's only said in the twitter account, but the comic will be in hiatus until March.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

I was just about to say that. I felt that announcement came out of nowhere. At least the translations have a better chance to catch up now.

CureTC

CureTC

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew York

Her hiatus looks fairly planned. With volume 3 coming out in the next few weeks, she likely took this time to go biking or catch up on some work.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

It's going to resume tomorrow (or tonight while I'm asleep).

https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/838630444086276096

shell

shell

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Pretty amused looking at today's comments to see that someone made a twitter account specifically dedicated to hating Shimizu and insisting that he disappear. MouTele has truly made it. 

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

Wow, some people need to get out of their parent's basement and see there's actual people out there.

Latest chapter was (how do I say it?) unexpected? At the same time obvious?

shell

shell

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Yeah, it makes sense considering how easily he fell without even knowing her, but I feel like having love at first sight turn out to just be infatuation is something that isn't that common in manga. 

Spoiler

Cernunnos

Cernunnos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Seen the raws up to 315 but, if they aren't dating, why did Nakano meet up with Shimizu? Toda seemed very distanced lately for obvious reasons lel.

Can someone also explain to me if the festival thingy was planned by both Shimizu and Mana?

Also, I like the bit where Nakano said that she wishes Toda could aslo read her mind.

Edited by Cernunnos, 11 March 2017 - 04:52 AM.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

They aren't dating. Nakano was told by Mana to do what she wants/likes in regards to who she should go out with. She still trying to figure out her own feelings and Shimizu and Mana seem like they're trying to force her into a decision (whether they would agree or not that is what they're doing).

Toda is depressed because everyone thinks Nakano and Shimizu are going out and its eating him alive. He can't ask her about. Toda thinks at the festival Shimizu asked her out and she likes Shimizu back. Nakano sees all this and says no that's wrong, but not out loud. She wishes Toda could read her mind too.

Nakano is meeting up with Shimizu to sort out her own feelings and also to let him know that his image of her is wrong. She's thinking about bringing out the times with the cat, in the classroom, ect. At the same time Shimizu wonders if he even likes Nakano, and the next strip he thinks that she likes him because she asked to meet up. (Shimizu is such a simple guy, isn't he?)

The festival thing was not planned by Mana and Shimizu, Mana didn't want him there, but Akira bailed out to go with his gf. I loved that scene, Mana wanted to kill Akira. Nakano collapsing was not planned, and so forth.

I personally think that Shimizu fell for Mana without realizing it because he's had more 'real person' conversations with her than with Nakano. He has a certain image of Nakano that she is perfect, his ideal woman. I've never seen him remotely attracted to her physically -- unlike Toda who is obviously likes her physically and has also shown to care about her in a nonsexual way with the scene that he stepped back to allow Nakano and Shimizu to have their scene at the festival because he wrongly believes she likes Shimizu. Shimizu just gives off the vibe of wanting to be friends with Nakano instead of lovers and he's confusing the two feelings.

shell

shell

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Aya slipping into Kansaiben in today's update was incredibly good.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

I also thought that was good. People on twitter were commenting on that perhaps more than what she was thinking.

Well, it's official today. She has rejected Shimizu and it only took remembering Mana's pain from her rejection and how depressed Toda is right now. She probably thought it was better to be up front about this instead of trying to think of the best way to reject him indirectly (which might be an insult to Mana if she ever found out).

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

I feel like Aya is going against her rules not to manipulate others to get a favorable outcome lately with Toda's depression and misunderstanding. To be fair he hasn't asked her about it, but she is still manipulating her conversation with Shimizu to get him to realize the truth. Of course all of this is showing on her face and Mana, who is quite perceptive, has noticed something in that last panel.

rage bunny

rage bunny

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

^ Is this one around 320?

After that Mana & Aya have a short talk after Aya meet Shimizu but I don't know if she talking about everything.

The current chapter is about seat change and school festival. 

I really wish I could read Japanese... or at least the kanji has furigana...

:batoto_001: