Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 236votes)

Knights & Magic

Alt Names: alt ナイツ&マジックalt 骑士魔法alt Knight's & Magicalt Knights and Magic
Author: Amazake No Hisago
Artist: Katou Takuji & Kurogin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mecha otaku is reincarnated into another world as Ernesti "Eru" Echevalier. In this magical world, the country is protected by knights who pilot a kind of large humanoid weapon known as the Silhouette Knights. Dreaming of piloting these robots, Eru and his childhood friends, Archid and Adeltrud Olter, study Magic and work toward their goal together.

The manga adaptation of the light novel series by the same name.
Go to Knights & Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN/WN translations? New Window xts
  • 4 Replies

449 Comments

But.. she said the magic words... be my body pillow..

Cute enough for me.

Spoiler: she really do it as she said

Later Eru do a certain something and leave her alone, she get "mad" and hug him all night to sleep just like her body pillow.

oh god eru is turning yandere

WHO NEEDS CUTE GIRLS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE CUTE MECHAS

But.. she said the magic words... be my body pillow..

Cute enough for me.

WHO NEEDS CUTE GIRLS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE CUTE MECHAS

What series is this? This sounds like a wonderful series. 

If you are asking for the sauce for that world where there's no printing press ... I think he is mentionning the manga named "Ascendance of a bookworm".

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/konjiki-no-word-master-yuusha-yonin-ni-makikomareta-unique-cheat-r14153this one

It seems so unfair to me that the mecha otaku ends up in a world with giant robots, while in another series a book otaku ended up in a world that doesn't even have a printing press.

you have a good history and a decent mc pls dont transform this in an arifureta

This is not like arifureta, where the MC is so op that his stats like 10 times of the hero and them becomes so edgy that it hurt.

Alcoholic truck-san

Also, I'll ride you, no matter what.

another sekai manga sigh......

It explains why he's so obsessed with mecha and why he's working so hard for it.

Also, I want more manga that involves programming (even slightly). So, screw your baseless dislike.

It seems so unfair to me that the mecha otaku ends up in a world with giant robots, while in another series a book otaku ended up in a world that doesn't even have a printing press.

Truck-sama is whimsical like that.

Author probably made him like a trap in purpose and maybe they mistake him as girl and gave him such outfits lol.

For plot reason, surprisingly

Spoiler

Don't worry it wont, it will be walls and walls of texts about robots and sometimes people riding said robots killing monsters

Author probably made him like a trap in purpose and maybe they mistake him as girl and gave him such outfits lol.

what made you think it would develop like arifureta? 

Look mom! i posted on the internet again!

Another someone who doesn't like something by sheer prejudice and must express his dislike instead of just move on. sigh.... /s

The whole reincarnation is used well in this one imo

Spoiler

Escaflowne, the best <3

Indeed. Need to re-watch it.

Finally, a new source of vitamin Eru!

Fantasy Mecha are a rarity and we should thank the person who came up with this isekai.

Escaflowne. Dumbine. The number of such works can be counted on fingers.

Also heard the LN was nice.

Escaflowne, the best <3

Long story short.

Spoiler

i think it is more translate the next volume already

Long story short.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics