Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

What Sakamoto would that be?

I believe they are referring to swagmoto of sakamoto desu ga

You'd think that, but somehow Sakamoto stayed fresh for 4 volumes.

What Sakamoto would that be?

How did you kill a ghost?Isn't It "dead" already?

People have been asking that same question about Bleach for years.

How dare you try to confuse us with the facts!

Haven't you learned by now that "The Facts" should NOT be allowed to interfere with a good story?

~Goes back to reading a hard science story about the moon being made of green cheese.~

Spoiler

the moe power is over 9000.

also yan power, she killed ghost sheet.

No one mentioning "Nooo, Ghost Sheet!" I remembered a time when I had a ghost sheet. I was constipated for a week.

Spoiler

I swear the princess can just sneak up on the Demon Lord and assassinate him right away.

To game developers: 'WAI U NO PITCHING THIS!?'

I'd freaking pay to play this kind of captured princess simulator.

I will definitely take note of this in case I've ever become a game developer.

WXvWJGY.jpg

I can't wait until we're done with the bedding arc and can begin the food and cookies arc.

R.I.P ghost sheet

Which was the first comedy story you've seen? I want to read it!

Back in 2012, I read Heroes of Fury, written by One and drawn by Murata Yuuske.

But just the last couple of days, I read Prison Princess and then this one, which are also comedies about a demon lord kidnapping a princess.  My favorite of the three stories is still Heroes of Fury.

Spoiler

Fucking followed

Spoiler

Which was the first comedy story you've seen? I want to read it!

Are you 11 ?

My physical age is that plus another half a century.

But I do try my best to stay young at heart, although according to my sister, it's merely the sign of being in the second childhood of advanced senility.   She would also say that your assumption of my age being 11 is calling my mental age MUCH more mature than she would estimate it as being.  So Thank You for the compliment!!!

I can see it now...

In the final chapter, after the princess has fully decorated her cell to match a princess' true style of comfort, she decides that she can't sleep until she has been sexually satisfied.

The next day, the minions of the castle are frantically looking for the missing Demon Lord who has become a captive slave to the Dominatrix Princess.

Are you 11 ?

I can see it now...

In the final chapter, after the princess has fully decorated her cell to match a princess' true style of comfort, she decides that she can't sleep until she has been sexually satisfied.

The next day, the minions of the castle are frantically looking for the missing Demon Lord who has become a captive slave to the Dominatrix Princess.

Spoiler

Oh hells yeah!!

Next quest is mattress stuffing, or maybe quilt making.

Spoiler

Ghost Sheet reminds me of Kill la Kill

Her determination to get the best possible way to sleep reminds me of listless Tanaka mmm...

loving the shit out of this one. a funny manga like i havent seen in quite a whille

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics