Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 105votes)

Blood Alone

Alt Names:
Author: Takano Masayuki
Artist: Takano Masayuki
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Misaki, perhaps the most innocent and most sincere young lady there ever was. It’s almost inconceivable that she could be a vampire. And with her powers as a vampire, she could easily entice any human to do her bidding... but she chooses not to. Especially when it comes to Kuroe, a young author who has a deep running past with vampires. This wonderful story of pure innocent love charmingly bonds Misaki to the readers. She’ll absolutely delight you with her earnest love for a human and her resolve to protect a willing mutual relationship versus turning Kuroe.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Blood Alone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter, keep them coming please. :)

@Rofl
I'm not just talking about this manga. Most current depictions of vampires, werewolves, swamp monsters, all the old horror icons are suddenly, inexplicably either good-natured or at least passably human.

The villain vampire was the original and standard but I guess the modern style is to make everything into it's opposite or put it in an unexpected situation (you know, no twist is the new twist). I would expect once this becomes the norm they might go back to the old style in the sort of cyclic pattern clothes fashion and such have.

There is also the postmodern idea that even evil people are just misunderstood victims of their circumstances and if you got to know them you'd see that they are actually warm and fuzzy human beings inside of the hard shell they put up because they were hurt once and are insecure...*rolls eyes*  Which I agree gets old fast. 

Overused tropes, overused tropes everywhere.

PS: I like this series and others like it too tho, so it's not a criticism of particular works (which can be good by their own right) but of the general tendency.

wow~~ marathon done and it was actually good... ^^

@Rofl
I'm not just talking about this manga. Most current depictions of vampires, werewolves, swamp monsters, all the old horror icons are suddenly, inexplicably either good-natured or at least passably human.

The classics were rapists, murderers, kidnappers, psychopaths of all shapes and sizes, all the things monsters are supposed to be. These days, it's like writers will sign a contract with a demon to make monsters likable. It's just gotten old is all.

Granted, most of the earliest vampires were written primarily as sexual fetish material, but they were still typically rapists, murderers and kidnappers down to their souls. I'm just not enthralled by this "good guy Dracula" crap, anymore. But, since it's just my opinion, I won't take this much further. I just wanted to know why this stuff still hasn't died, yet.

I-It's alive, praise the sun! thx for the update!

Been waaaaaay too long since i'v seen an update from this. I thought it canceled o_O 

Gettin' real sick of the "good vampire" nonsense. What ever happened to monsters being monsters?

They get killed off by the hunters, or even other vampires.

If you haven't notice, all those rampaging monsters that's seen in this manga (vampire or human) don't last long.

Not to say these are 'good' vampires, they still drink blood and make Reinfields (which is still a form of subjugation) and if need arise they will kill.

However, to go out and kill every human would be counter productive to their races' survival (human = food, dead human = no food = dead race)

And because the hunters try to avoid bystanders getting caught in the fight (example is that time when Kuroe couldn't fight the 3 vampires because they're in a subway full of people), they usually try to fight in locations without people, something impossible to do when elders like Higure live in the middle of the town.

Gettin' real sick of the "good vampire" nonsense. What ever happened to monsters being monsters?

Is this real life?

228909_Is_this_real_life.jpg

Is this real life?

Or is this just fantasy?

Is this real life?

So no updates uh? So sad u.u

Sombody knows when volume 8 or 7 will be released in usa?

I fear it's getting close to never. http://www.gomanga.com/manga/bloodalone.php shows that the last voume, #6, was published in April, 2012. Their  Dates page shows through January, 2014, with nothing from Blood Alone scheduled at this time.

I'm extra sad, because it's one of the ones I buy with my very modest income and also make sure my local library carries it. I guess there's still hope, but...

Sombody knows when volume 8 or 7 will be released in usa?
Spoiler
I like the way that Trinity BAKumA leaves the word "Baka" in the dialogue.

Of course this may be because ever since my incestuously beloved, blonde, hazel-eyed, 48 inch chested sister who refuses to recognize my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" learned what it means, I've been hearing that word constantly!! And usually in a loud, angry voice accompanied by heavy, sharp-edged objects thrown at me!!
About as close to Twilight (I have a teenage niece who loves Twilight) as it is to Love at First Bite. I really enjoy it. The premise is good, and the storytelling is excellent, with a combination of present time and flashback. Glad it hasn't been abandoned. Thanks, Trinity/BAKumA!
One of the more misleading descriptions I've ever seen on here. It makes it sound like Twilight for guys, but it's actually a pretty decent supernatural mystery series.
New chapter of Blood Alone. Today is a good day.
Halleluiah brothers and sisters, Blood Alone is back \o/
According to Baka-Updates, Hanaji-scans also released ch 7 - 11.
I don't know why, but Kuroe and Misaki's relationship oddly reminds me of Hei and Yin's relationship.
Ah, I'm guessing you mean the chapters not allowed to be hosted. Yeah, Mangafox/reader hosts them because they're scum.
What do you mean, "it full"? They got the same number of chapters as Batoto.
mangafox.me and mangareader.net it full

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics