Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 410votes)

Prunus Girl

Alt Names: alt プラナス・ガールalt Planus Girlalt Puranasu Girlalt 樱桃少女alt 櫻花樹下的小惡魔
Author: Matsumoto Tomoki
Artist: Matsumoto Tomoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maki-kun goes to look at the results of his high school entrance exam results and meets a beautiful girl. Could this be a fated encounter? He's thrilled to find out that the same girl, Aikawa Kizuna, not only ends up going to his school, but is in his class. However, he's not so thrilled when he find out that Aikawa isn't a girl! Not a girl, and not really a guy, kind of both--and Maki finds himself getting along with popular Aikawa, getting pulled in to his pace!
Go to Prunus Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would You Fall for this Trap?! New Window s3xIvy
  • 57 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies
Topic Arguments go here. New Window TetsuDan
  • 6 Replies

289 Comments

Aikawa...
The only reason why I keep reading this manga
"God Damn It!" xD this chapter was really funny.
silly fool have aikawa be a cheerleader not a manger
lmao oh well I did pressed the "random" option I might just read it.
Spoiler
Holy crap, I think I'm gay.
my god reading this is making me feel dirty inside... like real dirty... don't get me wrong i'm not homophobic, but let's be honest, ever known a tranny? you'd be like "oh she's a tranny, and i'm cool with that but GOD!! this chick used to have a dick" then you start feeling nasty... ugh!!
gonna re-read it
Drasim: something to what you say. Although to a fair extent what sucked me in was the little things . . . the banter, the deft comic touch. Like there was this time he was chasing Aikawa through the halls and it shows the sequence: Frame of them running here, frame of them running there, frame of them walking decorously with a teacher looking on, frame of them running . . . I absolutely lost it.
Spoiler
Aside from Aikawa
Spoiler
With that title, I imagined a more perverted chapter XD
@Getsu

And here I was hoping that everyone'd already found out... (Haven't read it in awhile)
Ah, cruel chapter titles. the author knows we crave knowing the truth >_>
The only reason I still follow this (albeit always skim) is that I'm still clinging onto the hope that Aikawa's not a trap...
@Boomsickle I doubt Aikawa's gender will ever actually be revealed, even at the end of the manga. If s/he is ever tacked down to one gender, then the manga will immediately cease to be interesting and become really cliche. I mean think about it, none of the settings or events were all that original, but the doubt about Aikawa's gender added just the right spice into all of them so that they seemed different.
She is just too endearing not to love :D glad he isnt all over her, his doubtfulness will make his realisation so much more satisfying
We've got homos,lesbian and incest(?). Exciting.
i really could careless what gender aikawa is, either way he has good chemistry with maki. every chapter is really nice and cute. i am satisfied in romances where the leads never explicitly state their love for eachother either. things not explicitly stated dont usually ruin a story for me.
@svines85

Does it have to? This manga focuses on the clever banter between characters anyway. If the author tries to force a plot, the flow may get bogged down.
Thanks for the new chapter Maigo!!
Umm, I like this manga and all, but I've been wondering about this for a while,,, are we really going anywhere with this?
Yay, chapters are becoming shorter and shorter...
Just ignore the potential penis and you'd be fine ;)
Oh man, this manga makes me feel so conflicted. It should be a crime for a guy to be that cute.
amusing extra. but feels like nothing has been happening much lately.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics