Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

I like this author's drawing style and interesting, funny plot. While this might not get serialized, I really hope it does. I want to see more of their work.

Another recommendation I'd add for those looking for other material with a similar premise would be Waratte! Sotomura-san.

This girl reminds me too much to Handa.

It probably won't be serialized but it deserves to be. I've known women like this in real life. I've been a male version of this woman in real life. I've been the MC male in real life. Everything about this little lump of joy made me smile and cringe at the same time. Just what I like in slice of life manga. I'd love to see more of this.

That was amazing

Don't even know what else to say to this

He doesn't understand what I'm trying to convey with my eyes!

GLARE HARDER!!!!

funny, cute and at the same time painful because it reminds me of myself (i am a boy and that's even worse ), not so much of course! :) .Hope this is going to be serialised!

Like most of those who have already commented I also would love to see more of this story, thanks for your work in this oneshot.

It's cute, really love this.

So cute... it really need to be serialized, and it's weekly (Weekly Shounen Sunday, the same magazine as hayate and detective conan) mmm...

I hope this gets serialized. This was adorable (and relatable, let's be real).

Mayumiiiiiii! Don't give up! Senpai will talk to you one day!

Okay, I could totally see this getting serialized.

and...

Spoiler

We just followed how the author named it. I know it's wrong but if it's what the author chose to put, we have no choice ^^;

I thought that was the case, seeing how the translation itself didn't have errors.

Although it's kinda weird that he would write it incorrectly when the furigana itself is correct... oh well.

I feel you Komi-san, that communication struggle is too real

Kumo-ko?

Pretty awesome. More like a "series of shorts", but I kinda wish there was more...

Although the title should be "Komi-san wa komyushou desu". The "ha" is read as "wa" in this case, and the "u" at the end is important. It changes the meaning when writing in hiragana from "community/social certificate" to more proper for this manga "social disease".

So it would be something like "Komi-san is asocial" in English.

We just followed how the author named it. I know it's wrong but if it's what the author chose to put, we have no choice ^^;

After reading this manga, it reminded me to something.

Genderbend handa-kun, is that you?

This. This so much.

Also, serialized when?

After reading this manga, it reminded me to something.

Genderbend handa-kun, is that you?

Poop flavored curry is a real thing in Japan.

Awx0W1t.jpg

..... Yep, shat my pants.

not bad. not bad at all

Are any others from that translated?

Nope, still Komi was first entry. In Japan Kodomo no Kamisama (the girl with camera on the second page) got great reception too, so wait for that one especially.

Would enjoy some more of this for sure..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics