Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 1438votes)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 미나모토군 이야기alt La Historia de Minamotoalt Minamoto-kun's Storyalt O Conto de Minamoto-kunalt 源君物語
Author: Inaba Minori
Artist: Inaba Minori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minamoto-kun has a face pretty enough to make people think he's a girl. Because of his face, he was bullied by the girls in middle school who were jealous of his face. He developed a fear of women due to the trauma and ended up attending a high school for boys. Just as he enters college and makes a promise to himself to overcome the trauma of his past, his father remarries and asks him to move out of the house. His father arranges him to live with his aunt (Minamoto-kun's father's younger sister) for the time being. She is an extremely beautiful woman who is also a non-tenured professor at his college. When he arrives at her apartment, she shows him her breasts and tells him that he will be her "guinea pig" in her reverse Hikaru Genji project.
Go to Minamoto-kun Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 660 Replies
Topic is kauroko-san has a feeling on terumi ? New Window asuaja
  • 7 Replies
Topic Reason for Minamoto-kun Monogatari short chapter New Window HavocParker
  • 7 Replies
Topic Juicy Tits New Window Otaku247
  • 16 Replies
Topic 14 different girls New Window Zeta42
  • 18 Replies
Topic I don't think Minamoto is the main character here... New Window Dhoozy
  • 14 Replies

9923 Comments

DAT

CAMELTOE
it's a GOAL!
I think he should make his aunt the 14th : )
BANZAI!!! :DDD
hahaha
the cup really says something really funny
hahaha
wait for more
horyaaaaaaaa !!!
Damn.. gief next chapter
v v v @tomodatchigasukunai: Well, duh. Cause she's wet! lol
The hell is this, why is she wiping down below there..
Katsuragi (The galge God) Keima can have Asahi spreading her legs in half an hour, claiming her body and heart. Too bad he's too good a person and dislikes reality.
promising, but too short. But that aside, if the aunt wanted him to do it with family, then why not just her?
I think Playground and Pinoymanga should do a joint about it. yes I know the chapters are quite short but Playground has slightly better translation I'd say. While the cleaning and redrawing is clearly superior with Pinoymanga. Either way, it's a really funny story with tons of fanservice and ecchi moments. I recommend it!
chapters too short to enjoy it...
lol the cup "enjoy"
yet, again fkers.... stopping at the good part makes me angry lol
so embarrasing
so embarrasing
short T_T
@ TetsuDan

care to be our proofreader on mina-kun? since we got no proofreader on it, (bribes a sack of cookies to TetsuDan secretly) ^_^ wink* wink*~
"Asahi... have a pair of giant tits."
(Correction: "Asahi... has a pair of giant tits.")

"Kaoruko-san did said that I should kiss somewhere other than the lips, first."
(Correction: "Kaoruko-san did say that I should kiss somewhere other than the lips, first."
or "Kaoruko-san said that I should kiss somewhere other than the lips, first.")
chapter 12 WOOT!
Man...why are the chapters so short..
Math books stimulate me. jk
@ invoker09

you guess right my friend, we are filipino, well most of us, but fyi, our translator of mina-kun is not. And speaking of correctness, what's wrong on being too correct to preserve what the author is trying to say? as far as translating manga is concern, the base of it is to translate it accurately so you don't lead the reader confused. right? anyway thanks for commenting and enjoy the chapter 12 of mina-kun. ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics