Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

is kauroko-san has a feeling on terumi ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

asuaja

asuaja

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

in one of the chapter(i don't really remember, maybe around chapter 170-180)... i see that kauroko-san seems to be upset when she told terumi to get out from her room and terumi just did what she says without rejection, at this moment, we can see that kauroko -san is going to call terumi to comeback, but then she hold that back, is that some kind of sign that tell us that kauroko has a feeling on terumi?

sorry if i speak too much for a newbie, but please reply question...  :batoto_015:

RockinRobby

RockinRobby

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've gotten that feeling too.

1. Rokujou does tell her that she is very controlling of what happens In Terumi's life.

2. It's hard to believe she'd do the sexual things she does with Terumi, if she wasn't interested in him.

3. This may be inaccurate but I think there's a woman who trains Genji so she can sleep with him and she's Kaoruko's favorite character. Lady something. (I can't find the source confirming this so I may be wrong.)

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

wasn't this called the reverse Genji plan? where the woman raise the boy to make him her husband?? 
carnival phantasm make that joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE

kashin02

kashin02

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

wasn't this called the reverse Genji plan? where the woman raise the boy to make him her husband?? 
carnival phantasm make that joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE

It was in negima too!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yup, it's true, she's been playing out the Genji theme since the beginning...........though really, it's very difficult to say whether she does, or doesn't, see this in the light of grooming him for herself. There just really hasn't been any clear sign of that..........well, of any truly spelled-out motivation frankly......on her part yet. And there may never be any.

Tn7HA0h.png

RockinRobby

RockinRobby

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

That's right, I forgot about that. Carnival Phantasm and Negima FTW!

Edited by RockinRobby, 24 July 2016 - 12:30 AM.

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

As RockinRobby said, she identifies with one of the characters in the legend. That character took in a child (which she did) and raised them to be the ideal mate. (she raising him to be a lady killer with a great deal of experience)

I think it is less about having feelings for him and more grooming the only man she doesn't want to trample on or treat like dirt into the ideal husband. (it was mentioned that she was a man hater and enjoyed seeing men bow to her)

I really need to get back to reading this...

SangMo

SangMo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

It's been awhile, but if it's the Aunt you are talking about, it seems pretty clear she and the MC have feelings for each other. Though aside from his cousin, I've felt he has hasn't really had a connection with any of them. Well maybe that really shy girl, but it seem like she just kinda got dropped from the story and disappeared.

Edited by SangMo, 14 January 2017 - 04:56 AM.