Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Juicy Tits

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Otaku247

Otaku247

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Tell me your favrorite girl 

mine is Hanada

Attached Files

Edited by Otaku247, 11 March 2014 - 08:39 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Favorite as in story character, for Terumi, or just plain old best pair of knockers? Kaoruko on tits and character, and Asahi for Terumi.............though she's a close second in the tits category too.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

pijoed

pijoed

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

I woud love if :

1- a married guy, (a profesor, etc) but love to grab Mina's butt

2- a straight guy but totally in love with Mina's female persona..... and will cont. loving him despite of his gender lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I woud love if :

1- a married guy, (a profesor, etc) but love to grab Mina's butt

2- a straight guy but totally in love with Mina's female persona..... and will cont. loving him despite of his gender lol

oh wow, I never even thought about that...........I suppose it is a little unfair not to include Minamoto's juicy (fake) trap tits into the equation, eh?  :D

A5rA0HD.png?1

Tn7HA0h.png

WindRaijin

WindRaijin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Gotta be Asahi for me ^^

There's something about the first girl encountered in this kind of manga... (For example, Ayumi in TWGOK)

WillTell

WillTell

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts

I'm completely in on svines'. Kaoruko and Asahi - best for now. But there are still many ladies to go through (that sounds so wrong :D)

Comfort Eagle

Comfort Eagle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationByron Bay

I mean, there's not even any question about the body, Kaoruko all the way. As far as a perfect waifu for Terumi goes... Kaoruko? I quite liked the girl who bullied him when he was a kid, there seemed like some legitimate chemistry which a few of the other girls lack entirely. Asahi's cute I guess but she's less interesting to me. However it turns out he'll never be lonely, not with Shian by his side ;)

Edited by Comfort Eagle, 22 April 2014 - 02:11 PM.

(21.jpg)

---------------------------

DVerde

DVerde

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

I mean, there's not even any question about the body, Kaoruko all the way. As far as a perfect waifu for Terumi goes... Kaoruko? I quite liked the girl who bullied him when he was a kid, there seemed like some legitimate chemistry which a few of the other girls lack entirely. Asahi's cute I guess but she's less interesting to me. However it turns out he'll never be lonely, not with Shian by his side ;)

But Shian lacks in the chest area! So that means he'll need two wives. One for company, and the other for "juicy tits".

Edited by DVerde, 22 April 2014 - 08:42 PM.

http://www.gameanyone.com

Your number one source for video game walkthroughs, and Visual Novels. :P

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Hanada was my favorite of the girls.  But I am with you guys, my favorite character has to be the Kaoruko for her insight, keeping the story moving and to be honest... those torpedoes of hers.

LePhenom

LePhenom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

Kaoruko all the way.

Noireth

Noireth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

The squishiness IS OVER 9000!!!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

What's everybody think, does our new character Semi-san have an outside chance? Maybe? Wait and see?  :D

kLsoGRK.png

rrx3Peu.png

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

told ya she had potential.....

jve0QdX.png

Tn7HA0h.png

pijoed

pijoed

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

To be honest, none of the girls tilll now including  kaoruko make me go say "Onee-samaaa!!!" Since, we can pretty much say goodbye to flat-chested girls appearing as one of the 13...... haaaaaih......  If only mina would meet the "god of conquest", awesome girls would flood for sure.......

OvnY

OvnY

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

My inner pedobear say

Shian

Shian.jpg

Edited by OvnY, 10 July 2014 - 03:09 AM.

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Although I've liked most of the girls, I think Kaoruko has the nicest rack.

Spoiler

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Shian and that girl with the daddy issue is the hottest for me lol

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol