Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 1438votes)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 미나모토군 이야기alt La Historia de Minamotoalt Minamoto-kun's Storyalt O Conto de Minamoto-kunalt 源君物語
Author: Inaba Minori
Artist: Inaba Minori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minamoto-kun has a face pretty enough to make people think he's a girl. Because of his face, he was bullied by the girls in middle school who were jealous of his face. He developed a fear of women due to the trauma and ended up attending a high school for boys. Just as he enters college and makes a promise to himself to overcome the trauma of his past, his father remarries and asks him to move out of the house. His father arranges him to live with his aunt (Minamoto-kun's father's younger sister) for the time being. She is an extremely beautiful woman who is also a non-tenured professor at his college. When he arrives at her apartment, she shows him her breasts and tells him that he will be her "guinea pig" in her reverse Hikaru Genji project.
Go to Minamoto-kun Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 660 Replies
Topic is kauroko-san has a feeling on terumi ? New Window asuaja
  • 7 Replies
Topic Reason for Minamoto-kun Monogatari short chapter New Window HavocParker
  • 7 Replies
Topic Juicy Tits New Window Otaku247
  • 16 Replies
Topic 14 different girls New Window Zeta42
  • 18 Replies
Topic I don't think Minamoto is the main character here... New Window Dhoozy
  • 14 Replies

9923 Comments

Ohh my...
SO AWESOME!!!
(damn it~~ FANTASY ROCKS!!!)
gah! so short : /

more aunt!!
oh man can't wait for the next chapter
GOD !!! MY !!!! OHHH
OUW MAI GAWD
hes like a bitch in heat lololololo
as the "drink" says in ch 12 says ...
"ENJOY" !!! ...
(kinda wonder if it's a milk shake or something ...)
its getting HOT :D
I NEED MORE
DEM

TITS
envious!!!! <_<
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!
what a lucky son of a bitch !!!
seriously... to hell with incest! hahahahah really.

im sorry dad. mom.... I ( castiel ) brought shame to our family! but i shall confess that, if i was in the same position as the guy is this manga... i will gladly fck my aunt and cousin!
hahahah this m anga is awesome...
@Haganai Because this is not hentai, that's why it's interesting.
Spoiler
They aren't ashame at all huh, that boy know no restrain to things, he went as far as to touch the breast in the last chapter and now stuff himself on his aunts breast...

Man i wish this was a hentai.
haha he got a reality check with that slap! he really has a nice aunt dough!
@dennis...you were right... wow, have you done the samething before?
rofl his aunt is so kudere its turning me on
daaaaaaaam daaaaaam
when it will come out daaaaam
watch him get slapped and reported to the police :3
im so anxious to read the next chapter!!! hes finally gonna get laid! mission accomplished!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics