Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

*looks at the title*

*Gives a rating of 5*

*Clicks follow button*

Spoiler

Japan has it all, legal "lolis"

Spoiler
till illegal "women" (like the 9 year old sister of Dokuro-chan).

Also,hugging children is definetly not a crime, since children need lots of love.

Reprimand your sexuality and shower the kids with the right love :)

Ok, this shit straight up woke me widely just before going to bed... Damn, that's one hell of title, ain't it? And then those deviants XDDDDDDDD

"The new law does not include the banning of anime and manga that feature explicit scenes of children, after lawyers and publishers argued that censoring the materials would curb free speech."

Drawings are not people, you know.

Though some stupid Russian officials can't see the difference, and they even banned Baka-Tsuki, lol.

And this is the country that wants to be able to start wars again? Fuck that noise.

9000/10 title. Author-san, you have my respect.

It's a dog eat dog world! Molest or be molested!

Well, I'm following the shit out of this. If I wasn't in several governement watch lists already, I'm pretty damn sure I am now!

Japan does it again.

Am I the only one who came here because the title looked funny and followed it for that reason? Looks like I've already become a lolicon after reading Kodomo no Jikan, I don't care anymore :/

ok, i'm sold

will follow this series

after reading this, i'm starting to follow this series.

Am i a sicko lolicon pervert or something

Norway, i just want to see........ development, yes development of the story.

I-It's not like I'm reading this because I'm a Lolicon okay? It's because it's interesting!

to anyone that came to read this after saw the title, i guess we're comrades after all.

chris-hansen-2.jpg

"I don't have a problem! *inches towards loli* "No really I don't!" *begins hugging loli* "Mmmm... This is completely normal!"

chris-hansen-2.jpg

I'm glad that I decided NOT to post a comment here that would get ME labeled as a disgusting pedophile who should be tarred, feathered and burned at the stake!!!

Umm...  What are you guys heating up in that big container?  And what are all of those chickens here for?  And why is all of that kindling being stacked around that pole stuck in the town square?

And why are all of the fathers of little girls gathering around me with angry looks in their eyes!?

errr... we just want to have someone...i mean something to burnt and poked vigorously

This is good stuff, trust me.

- a certain lolicon -

I read the sample chapter on the publisher's website (in Japanese). The style is very cute but I don't like the glasses MC. Also it doesn't seem that indecent or ecchi so it's not MnR or anything like that. It's just a 4koma, so really we're not missing much here.

To anyone that follows, including me. I guess we're pedos.....

Well ok, with a title like that, you can't expect me to not click that follow button like a madman....

Small spoiler:

Spoiler

I'm glad that I decided NOT to post a comment here that would get ME labeled as a disgusting pedophile who should be tarred, feathered and burned at the stake!!!

Umm...  What are you guys heating up in that big container?  And what are all of those chickens here for?  And why is all of that kindling being stacked around that pole stuck in the town square?

And why are all of the fathers of little girls gathering around me with angry looks in their eyes!?

To anyone that follows, including me. I guess we're pedos.....

Small spoiler:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure it's not banned. It just has No Chapter because, well, it has no chapter.

It would be funny if the protagonist is a woman.

I am confused.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics