Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 38votes)

Drea•Mer

Alt Names: alt ドリー・マーalt DREA・MER
Author: Bako Hajime
Artist: Bako Hajime
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To Readers:
You are invited to write a description here.

So there's this guy, right? His name's, like, Masato or something. He's got bags the size of suitcases under his eyes. He wakes up one day to find that cloud/sheep things have gone and kidnapped everybody. He also meets this boy/girl/sheep named Dori that's all sunshine and rainbows and stuff. They go around looking for people that haven't been taken by the sheep, with Masato beating sheep along the way with the power of beauty-sleep or something because of a promise he made to his dying mother. How's that for weird?
Go to Drea•Mer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

Put horror tag on these fucking sheep. Fucking. Sheep.

Dori as in Dolly the cloned sheep :))) 

im not even gonna front them sheep got me all versions of shook

Wow, the sheep/dream 'motif' is solid... And the 'monsters' are great. 

She's half human, half sheep, half fury.

So she's one and a half weird...

Okay... these sheep are really starting to creep me out.

Dori is Sheep.

Call it first.

She's half human, half sheep, half fury.

Dori is Sheep.

Call it first.

I realized something about the name and the characters.

There's this old anime called Night Wizard from like 2007. In the original Japanese, there was a character that said Dream in English. He said it like "Doreema" (Or just Doreem, i dun remember, its been like 8 years - good anime tho). 

SO! Dori, and his name Ma-Kun.

Dori-ma.

Dream, or Dreamer, depending on your pronunciation!

Yay knowledge

new-adwords-policies.png

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Although...  Throughout mankind's history, billions of people have probably died cursing the world...  And the damn planet is STILL here!!!

This means that we need better and more effective curses if we are going to finally get rid of this obnoxious orb once and for all!!!

Not if Masato Kataoka and his Personas have anything to say about it!!!

And then what? All that undirected anger eventually becomes and defines who you are. And then you die cursing the world.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Although...  Throughout mankind's history, billions of people have probably died cursing the world...  And the damn planet is STILL here!!!

This means that we need better and more effective curses if we are going to finally get rid of this obnoxious orb once and for all!!!

Rage is the best fuel for kicking ass

And then what? All that undirected anger eventually becomes and defines who you are. And then you die cursing the world.

I have this strong feeling that Dori will die in a cruel way in the near future, maybe even before the 10th chapter mmm...

Rage is the best fuel for kicking ass

The MC just a normal human, fighting monster with only normal weapon or special weapon from the girl father. I think this is gonna be Berserk all over again with a bit of psychological thingy.

I'm just gonna quote this after reading chapter 2... and correct the spelling...

It feels like Dori is the cause of all this mess considering that she's a humanoid sheep.

I'm not, but I think the protagonist is just really high.

this looks pretty fun!

I'm really excited for this manga :D Will Fringe continue to scanlate this? (I read the first page and it seems like you won't?). I really want to see this series continue, but I can't help much except to proofread and/or quality check :(

What better way to celebrate the year of the sheep than a sheep manga XD

Pretty bizarre, tho -__-

Human vs Spider sheep. A new level of Manga Action :D

loving the art style and the plot

The MC just a normal human, fighting monster with only normal weapon or special weapon from the girl father. I think this is gonna be Berserk all over again with a bit of phsycological thingy.

Looks interesting, story certainly is unusual but its a bit refreshing.  I feel a horror ,not really, tag is meant to be there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics