Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 395votes)

Spirit Migration

Alt Names: alt スピリット-マイグレーションalt Миграция Духа
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Akane Kotetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spirit was floating in another world's dungeon, missing its memories. Eventually "he" learned to possess other creatures and using the bodies of the beasts in the dungeon, made his way to the outside world. Dragging a young female knight, a pretty young lady, and even a beautiful mercenary into the mix, our protagonist begins his great adventure in this world!

Japanese chapter updates monthly on the 3rd Wednesday.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/128000095
Go to Spirit Migration Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any video games like this? New Window bahtohtoh
  • 17 Replies
Topic Spirit Migration released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Why it makes sense for Kou to be so nice and forgiving. New Window truepurple
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't this have another name under another listing at one point? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic What the author could have left out to make this story better. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoilers Alert: q&a New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

752 Comments

After reading chapter 27 all I can say is the AXE was just too strong.
Another series dies an abrupt end.

RIP the manga abruptly ended on chp 27. For those you interested, light novel bastion is currently translating the novel, but it's been very slow on releases and it seems to be heavily sponsor based releases as there has not been a non - sponsored release since a new translator joined the team to work on it.

So... apparently the Nobel ordered a summoned little girl... (but failed and turned into a little boy)

I think we all know what the original purpose for the failed summoned little girl was going to be... especially with the included clothing...

And looks like another good series liked by the western is Axed cause the Eastern readers dislike it and rated it a low rating.... again...

If I'm not mistaken, in the novel that body was originally suppose to be a boytoy for noble ladies. I should reread that part I guess. Then again this adaptation changed some things or outright skip them.

And next one is the finale? Just short of the war arc?

Finale? Aww man, that bums me out.

No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOT THE AXE!! GOD JUST NOT THE AXE!! I still didn't recover after Red Sprite and Iron Knight.

Same author too. Three strikes in Jump and you're bounced. On the plus side, that's how we got My Hero Academia. Downside: Nisekoi.

Just read the Light Novel...?

90% of the time those are 'better' just not as easy to read depending on the translator and hosting sites...

wait... did i just read it right?... finale??? does that mean next chapter will be the last chapter??!!!

No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOT THE AXE!! GOD JUST NOT THE AXE!! I still didn't recover after Red Sprite and Iron Knight.

wait... did i just read it right?... finale??? does that mean next chapter will be the last chapter??!!!

no. hillary clinton and her pedo pizza ring ordered the little girl. liberals love kids, romantically, even the ones that aren't related to them.

Please, everyone knows that it's a harmless hot dog and pizza party with extra walnut sauce. Their seminars on Spirit Cooking work to enhance the flavor.

Finally got human body... trap shota... not complaining, but its weird

Yay more genderfluid bishounen Damn my dick
Do I sense incoming NTR... I mean Kou has already stolen sayaka's attention...

Anyone else thinking that the one who ordered "the package" for the professor to be made was a catholic priest? ...

...Anyone?

...Guys?

no. hillary clinton and her pedo pizza ring ordered the little girl. liberals love kids, romantically, even the ones that aren't related to them.

Anyone else thinking that the one who ordered "the package" for the professor to be made was a catholic priest? ...

...Anyone?

...Guys?

In lieu of the recent chapter, I feel obligated to say that traps are indeed gay.

PQGi9lN.png

Huh, interesting chapter.

The finale?! This is what happens when you turn your mc into a loli/thing! This is why we can't have nice things!

What has this manga become. Also the gothic lolita costume was the best

Shota_Cat-Seal_of_Approval-OP_400x400.pn

Spoiler

So that was like Homunculus or Angel.

A Genderless body.

Angels are indeed predominantly sexless, although there seem to be some exceptions, such as Lailah.

So that was like Homunculus or Angel.

A Genderless body.

Next chapter could be the last chapter.

I guess the newest chapter had became a literal trap, huh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics