Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 50votes)

Hiniiru

Alt Names: alt ヒニイルalt 红炎之恋alt Hi ni Irualt Like a Moth Flying Into the Flamealt هینی‌ایرو
Author: Katou Yuuichi
Artist: Katou Yuuichi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten years ago, a black shape appeared in the sky and destroyed the city below. Kagerou and Momiji were children when the destruction took place, and they have grown together into teenagers beneath the mysterious structure. There is an undeniable attraction between these two friends, but Kagerou is hesitant to confess his feelings because he feels that he is too weak to protect her.

One day, the structure acts again, sending down strange balls that eat people and transform them into monsters. Kagerou and Momiji's encounter that day changes them forever. Kagerou is taken into an organization that explains to him that he is now an "ember," and Momiji is a non-human "dross," useful only as experimental material. Kagerou can't accept this, though, and is determined to do anything in his power to protect the girl he loves.
Go to Hiniiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

Lol I don't think you said anything that offended me. You're fine man, but thanks for the consideration.

Wait, so am I supposed to finish the hit or not?

You know, I saw the art style and I was like, "Oh, this is going to be one of those lousy Shounen mangas with good feelings and happy friends and boring as shit."  Then people started dying and I was like, "Well fuck! People are dying, this might be good after all!"

Spoiler

Lol I don't think you said anything that offended me. You're fine man, but thanks for the consideration.

You know, I saw the art style and I was like "Oh, this is going to be one of those nice Shounen mangas with good feelings and happy friends." Then people started dying and I was like "Well shit, people are dying."

You know, I saw the art style and I was like, "Oh, this is going to be one of those lousy Shounen mangas with good feelings and happy friends and boring as shit."  Then people started dying and I was like, "Well fuck! People are dying, this might be good after all!"

Spoiler

You know, I saw the art style and I was like "Oh, this is going to be one of those nice Shounen mangas with good feelings and happy friends." Then people started dying and I was like "Well shit, people are dying."

Didn't realize someone had released the chapter while i was working on it, only saw it when I uploaded mine. I'm just releasing my version because I'd already finished it, but since someone else is doing it, I won't continue.

Thanks anyway!

Didn't realize someone had released the chapter while i was working on it, only saw it when I uploaded mine. I'm just releasing my version because I'd already finished it, but since someone else is doing it, I won't continue.

That last page when she said 'Love you' sounded like a ghast from minecraft in my head.

This seems interesting...

It's the end of the world baby stop treating me like a kid!!

oh my, I'm liking how background characters just died like that :3

Yummy plot of gore is yummy.

Just wanna leave this here until my chapter upload gets moderated.

A new group? Cool, nice to see some quality work. Keep it up!

what is love~

Baby don't hurt me~

That Alt Names, that genre, and that description. Should I prepare to buy a ticket to board the feels train? And that main chara, reminds me of Deadman Wonderland... anyway, followwwwed
Yeah. This guy even looks just like Genta(?).

Yandere mode -ON-

Indirect comedy and predictable. And I still like it.

Author of Eureka Seven AO

That makes so much more sense.

Have you seen Eureka Seven AO, coz it didn't make a lot of sense for me XD

That ending made me go WTF

i'm hoping for some twist stories...love story, of course..haha...

That makes so much more sense.

what is love~

Just wanna leave this here until my chapter upload gets moderated.

That Alt Names, that genre, and that description. Should I prepare to buy a ticket to board the feels train? And that main chara, reminds me of Deadman Wonderland... anyway, followwwwed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics