Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 142votes)

Zhan Long

Alt Names: alt Beheading Dragonsalt æ–©é¾™
Author: Shi Luo Ye
Artist: A Fei & Lin Jie
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The series has been Axed and rebooted.

[Summary by OSTNT] Li Xiao Yao left S.W.A.T to become an ordinary security guard, while working, he happened to enter the VIP room and found Lin Wan Er still in the middle of changing, as revenge, she took him on a ride and kicked him out of the car, after hours of walking, Li Xiao Yao finally managed to get back home just to be kicked out of the house. He then got an offer from his previous supervisor to become the bodyguard of the Tian Xi group CEO's daughter both in game and in reality. But unknown to Li Xiao Yao the girl was actually...

Alternate story: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/zhan-long-2-r15850

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76308.html
Go to Zhan Long Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel of Zhan Long New Window ashtecho
  • 53 Replies

284 Comments

This is rather interesting...

Please sir, may i have some more...

Since I'm translating (not professionally) this for my friend, I was wondering if anyone want the word docs [currently finished with chp.3]. I don't mind sharing. I'll make a forum thread and update it there and post links to where I'm using the raws as reference so you can follow along.

-or-

I could pick this up if you guys don't mind terrible quality since the free raws comes with a lot of watermarks and bad quality. Also, this manga won't be my priority since I'm working on another manga right now. This choice will also take longer compared to the one mentioned above.

Tell me what you think.

Lets make a deal, i have access to decent raws without the watermarks (atleast some of them of what i've seen) so if you can provide the translation, i can handle the rest

Since I'm translating (not professionally) this for my friend, I was wondering if anyone want the word docs [currently finished with chp.3]. I don't mind sharing. I'll make a forum thread and update it there and post links to where I'm using the raws as reference so you can follow along.

-or-

I could pick this up if you guys don't mind terrible quality since the free raws comes with a lot of watermarks and bad quality. Also, this manga won't be my priority since I'm working on another manga right now. This choice will also take longer compared to the one mentioned above.

Tell me what you think.

I would love if you could do either option. I'm not one to complain.

-or-

Tell me what you think.

I would recommend reading the light novel of Mushoku Tensei, there are quite a bit of details that the manga lacks. Also if you want to read further ahead with Re:Monster and Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, look for the LN. Some other LN that are RPG like would be Arifueta, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor and Drezo Regalia. 

also remember that's only part 1 of chapter 3, there's should be part b as well.

Ahh i see, well we'll see if i do that, if i got the right inspiration perhaps xD i do have a friend that are chinese but shes very busy with school so i kinda reluctant to ask her lol

i could take this down and fix the errors that are most hrm...upsetting for readers but this is a far as my language skills go ^^

but ah, i tried my best and this is the result :P was hesitating to even put it up since i knew there was mistakes but i couldnt see them 

Sounds awesome ^^ well im sure there are lots of them haha but i tried :P i really cant translate for shit so i took the closest thing possibly ^^ if i had a person who knew more of this so i could concentrate on cleaning and type setting it would be easier, can concentrate on other areas instead if the TL

also remember that's only part 1 of chapter 3, there's should be part b as well.

There's alot of mistranslations ;P, seeing how hard you try, let me check with my TL 

Sounds awesome ^^ well im sure there are lots of them haha but i tried :P i really cant translate for shit so i took the closest thing possibly ^^ if i had a person who knew more of this so i could concentrate on cleaning and type setting it would be easier, can concentrate on other areas instead if the TL

thanks folzar, are you going to do chapter 4 as well?

I think "You have gained 7 experience" is more appropriate rather than "You have now gained enough experience to reach level 7" since the status info shows he's still level 1, unless the leveling system is different in traditional mmo.

haha yes u noticed one of my biggest mistakes that most people can see ^^ it was a mistake on my part, as far as i can tell it should say that hes lvl 7 now but i forgot to change that thing.

This is the first translations i'v ever done and i think i got some parts right, but right now i'm alone doing this so im trying to get a second translator (just found a proof reader after it was uploaded) ^^ but your suggestions are highly valued

thanks folzar, are you going to do chapter 4 as well?

I think "You have gained 7 experience" is more appropriate rather than "You have now gained enough experience to reach level 7" since the status info shows he's still level 1, unless the leveling system is different in traditional mmo.

alright, the chapter is done now, now i just gotta figure out how to upload it :P

edit: just typical xD found out how to upload it but after it was done i saw atleast 2 mistakes i shouldnt have done, idk about the translations :P but i'll leave it as it is unless i get a massive urge to fix it or if there are too many mistakes a real translator point out hehe

if someone could provide translations for more chapters i can probably catch up to the series in no time ^^

There's alot of mistranslations ;P, seeing how hard you try, let me check with my TL 

alright, the chapter is done now, now i just gotta figure out how to upload it :P

edit: just typical xD found out how to upload it but after it was done i saw atleast 2 mistakes i shouldnt have done, idk about the translations :P but i'll leave it as it is unless i get a massive urge to fix it or if there are too many mistakes a real translator point out hehe

if someone could provide translations for more chapters i can probably catch up to the series in no time ^^

Can't access pcomic and guoman.

Don't worry, I'm just here to read some comments XD, and sorry, I don't have anymore trans since we work per chapter :)

Well, good luck with your trans :P

well alright then :P soon downloaded all pages for chapter 3, might do the shit tmr or so if i got time ^^ couldnt find a page where to get it all in one package so...yea u know :P print screen ftw

I havent really done much of that at all since i mostly handle digital editing like subtitles and stuff like that, but how about this, if you've got a translation for chapter 3 then i'll try to fix the rest somehow ^^ and then we'll see how we proceed, as you probably saw my own translations was not really grammatically correct so it will be very...inaccurate if i handle that, but personally i will try to translate if needed since i want to see what happens ^^

Oh! one more thing, dont spoil it here! I want some surprises atleast lol

Don't worry, I'm just here to read some comments XD, and sorry, I don't have anymore trans since we work per chapter :)

Well, good luck with your trans :P

That would be interesting to see, hahaha, if you can do redraw, typeset and clean with the output of HQ, then I will reconsider to pick it up again XD, it's just that I dislike the art at chapter 12 and the story is kind of repetitive after a while. 

well, it might get repetitive like you said but im a curious bastard xD i've read some series that was insanely repetitive, but i really enjoy several light novels that are using the MMORPG as a concept, checking there almost daily for updates ^^ and trust me when i say that those are very repetitive :o however, i am a gamer myself (as much as i would think atleast) so this kind of stuff is just right.

I havent really done much of that at all since i mostly handle digital editing like subtitles and stuff like that, but how about this, if you've got a translation for chapter 3 then i'll try to fix the rest somehow ^^ and then we'll see how we proceed, as you probably saw my own translations was not really grammatically correct so it will be very...inaccurate if i handle that, but personally i will try to translate if needed since i want to see what happens ^^

Oh! one more thing, dont spoil it here! I want some surprises atleast lol

Edit* and too many of what i would call good series, has been dropped, so ^^ 

hmm i see, well hopefully a group will pick it up since i got really zero connections about this :P but this means the translations are not exact, but i guess they kinda work better than expected. Can try and do chapter 3 and see what happens :P
thanks for the input

That would be interesting to see, hahaha, if you can do redraw, typeset and clean with the output of HQ, then I will reconsider to pick it up again XD, it's just that I dislike the art at chapter 12 and the story is kind of repetitive after a while. 

hmm i see, well hopefully a group will pick it up since i got really zero connections about this :P but this means the translations are not exact, but i guess they kinda work better than expected. Can try and do chapter 3 and see what happens :P
thanks for the input

Spoiler

It's something like this: 

Congratulations, you have slain: Wolf. You have now gained enough experience to reach level 7. 

Well, why not just go and ask an other group to pick this up o.o?

well i found a time consuming way to translate this but idk how accurate it is, its not especially hard since it DOES translate it, sometimes the grammatical errors occur but its understandable what they mean so far, tried it a little and it kinda works...alright i guess, maybe it was just simple words idk for example on the second page at the top it says this

kdreqe.jpg
and with some trial and error i get this out from it

"Congratulations on your first kill in the game
Material found:  eyelid from a wolf
You have gained 7 experience"

or actually i guess it could be written like this aswell ( Would be easier if i knew how the actual game system was too ^^)

"Congratulations on your first kill in the game
Material: Wolf, possible to extract eyelid from it"
You have gained 7 experience"

if you know any chinese, feel free to tell how the translation is? since i dont know any1 that speaks it lol
Took this from the next chapter incase you're wondering so i might, just might try to do the entire chapter 3 if the translations are decent enough

Hopefully we'll get a real group to do this since im not confident at all ^^ just thought i would make a try since this project is dropped?

Translators OSTNT has dropped it apparently...

Why the fuck did they drop this awsome thing ?

Translators OSTNT has dropped it apparently...

*instant follow*

I Hope this become's Weekly released

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics