Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 90votes)

All Hail Empress Her Majesty

Alt Names: alt Audience with Her Majesty the Queenalt 拜见女皇陛下
Author: Zcloud
Artist: Zcloud
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo Ai
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ming is a Year 5 primary school student who had a dull and meaningless school life in the worst class of the worst school in a declining heavy industry city. However one day his deskmate Hua became the class president and declared herself "Empress". The class now goes on a journey to fight against the old order made by adults.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/190.html
Go to All Hail Empress Her Majesty Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author's blog post on why he ended the first part(originally 2013) New Window inter681
  • 1 Replies
Topic 1 of D best! New Window slomodeux
  • 0 Replies
Topic Explanatory Notes for Ch. 49 New Window inter681
  • 0 Replies
Topic Question about animated series New Window Haruhater
  • 5 Replies
Topic About the Official Chinese Version New Window inter681
  • 3 Replies

154 Comments

Seinen and Shounen? How does that work?

Good story.  It really portraits the desperation in China well.  And it's funny.

Oh great she is going to beat him that beat her big brother. I almost think its good thanks for reminding its not for me

Meh, in all fairness the brother was fighting multiple guys and the kid is just fighting the one.  Still expect her to get her ass kicked, though.

ALL HAIL EMPRESS HER MAJESTY!!!!!

Spoiler

Oh great she is going to beat him that beat her big brother. I almost think its good thanks for reminding its not for me

See you next chapter.

I would not pick this series up if it confirms your expectation. Maybe I should spoil you here?

Spoiler

Possibly one of the biggest challenges mainland china is likely to face in the near future will be a crisis of its legal system, it has a very low number of lawyers per capita compared to most developed nations, according to one statistic only 1.6 per 10,000 people,

Let me guess, gang leader has a relative high up on the force?

How can someone not like this manga dude!
It's incredible, some action with a nice story, forget the art and enjoy the drama of the youngs!

eh...I read it up current and it feels like the author had a good idea and then couldnt really follow it up with anything

The entire arc 1 serves as a foundation for future development, which will end at Ch. 12. So I would be grateful if you could have some patience.

Sadly, the following chapters have a lot of texts and it will be quite a while before I can finish them...

Funny.... is it just me or did the grammar level dropped suddenly on chapter 8?

I was not in a good state..What you see here is the third amendment version. If you

spot any grammatical mistakes, please inform me via message or whatever method

so I can amend it. Thank you for your help! 

Edit: Sometimes it's just because there's no enough space for grammatically correct

English, as Chinese is a highly compressed language..

Funny.... is it just me or did the grammar level dropped suddenly on chapter 8?

eh...I read it up current and it feels like the author had a good idea and then couldnt really follow it up with anything

Yup, that tasted like China school system.

2 chapters :D much appreciated :P

What I meant is, this has a wrong tag and it should be changed. This is not even shoujo ai in my opinion. Since you(the translator) are around, you should decide on such things though.

And this is internet, that kind of stuff surely exist out there, so people may get wrong ideas about the series.

Edit: Now that i read my comment again, it feels like i started reading for Yuri, sorry for confusion xD

This series has no "hentai" or "adult" tag, so I think it should be clear it does not

involve "that kind of stuff". (otherwise it would be against batoto's rules)

And I think the characters (namely Hua and Hong, and MORE in the future) believe they are engaging Yuri themselves, so I'd leave it there. That's also the word the author uses to describe their relationship from time to time.

You don't really expect primary school girls to engage in any sexual intimacy, do you?

What I meant is, this has a wrong tag and it should be changed. This is not even shoujo ai in my opinion. Since you(the translator) are around, you should decide on such things though.

And this is internet, that kind of stuff surely exist out there, so people may get wrong ideas about the series.

Edit: Now that i read my comment again, it feels like i started reading for Yuri, sorry for confusion xD

There is no Yuri, is there? It is just shoujo-ai kinda.

You don't really expect primary school girls to engage in any sexual intimacy, do you?

There is no Yuri, is there? It is just shoujo-ai kinda.

Look interessing ! And I appreciate the yuri bonus ! (Please tell me it's not bait & switch...)

Anyway, thanks for your work, I look forward for the rest

WTH is this someone manga they made at home, this could not of been published with those pencil sketches is this a true manga or someones art project

I said it is the online version.

They publish this with art redone, and you are not expected to read them freely online.

Although I can assure you you won't see those sketches since Ch. 8.

WTH is this someone manga they made at home, this could not of been published with those pencil sketches is this a true manga or someones art project

Sailor Moon..... in which era was this thing published?

And I decided to include "Historical" in the genres...It's not even 20 years but whatever.

That time was indeed very different from today.

Sailor Moon..... in which era was this thing published?

Since 2009. But the story is set in 1996.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics