Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

It seems we have entered the era of 4-koma manga now.

Many 4-koma manga I've read so far are pretty good SoL comedy.

Cute! Akane from Ranma 1/2 was also Akane Tendou right?

It seems she has a trickster friend, this is to cute :3

http://vatoto.com/read/_/258478/ojojojo_v1_ch6-v2_by_ciel-scans/7 ack! She was tricked! Evil female friend is evil xP.

*High piched squeel*  Adorable! *glass shatters*

Kawaii,haha

Wow.. its good

I swear if this manga keeps up with this pace, my brother will find me dead in my room from all this adorableness.

D'aaaaaw that ponytail girl was all like

Spoiler

Oddly cute.  The guy is interesting . . . I mean, he isn't all that developed, but he doesn't obviously belong to any of the typical "types".

Spoiler

Ojojojo is a nice, fun manga.  Keep it coming, Ciel!

Please continue your translations Ciel Scans, this is the most adorable thing I've read in a long time :D

So cute :3

tendou akane(close enough)

That smile though lol

As expected of the mangaka. Cute couple and hilarious supporting character.

I wonder if there will be any new chara.

". . . How much you pay him. . .?!?!. . ."
Plus that expression. . .

Pfft.. .

surprisingly cute and refreshing, they are perfect for one another

h0ly shit dis is great

This is oddly charming.  And charmingly odd.

Thanks Ciel.

Reminds me of Wa! tbh, but with a lot less characters.

Spoiler

Niga Lemon is best drink. That's my Niga!

This is oddly charming.  And charmingly odd.

Thanks Ciel.

Spoiler

I knew someone would get owned for that out of place insult :P

Nevertheless, yay to Mojojoj- I mean, Ojojojo. I really like both of them so far \o/

Tsundere doesn't mean being dishonest, though.

Spoiler

This type cries for a new type, lets call it 不正巡(fushome ->

a combination of the words 不実「fujitsu」=dishonesty + 正直「shojiki」=honesty + 巡る「meguru」=to spin/circulate/return).

Also nice because 不正(fusei) also means fraud/impropriety and those stories usually revolve about frauding oneself and others by not being honest and improper behaviour :P

thank you for the in-depth explanation :)

also to further the point tsundere is also explained by shiraishi minoru in a lucky star episode 

here(roughly1-2 min explanation so take the time to see it)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics