Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 174votes)

Amaama to Inazuma

Alt Names: alt Amaama to Inazumaalt เมนูกรุ่น อุ่นไอรักalt 甘々と稲妻alt Double-Sweet and Flash of Lightningalt Sweetness and Lightning
Author: Amagakure Gido
Artist: Amagakure Gido
Genres: Cooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuzuka is a teacher who has been caring on his own for his little daughter, Tsumugi, since his wife's death. He's no good at cooking, so they've been eating packaged meals from the convenience store. A series of events lead him one evening to a restaurant run by the mother of one of his students, Kotori. Her mother isn't there, but Kotori does her best to feed them both. It turns out that Kotori is often alone, since her parents are divorced and her mother is frequently not around. The three of them begin to meet and cook tasty food together.
Go to Amaama to Inazuma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amaama to Inazuma New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

114 Comments

Sounds like Usagi-drop from the synopsis.

Following

Its hilarious, heartwarming and hnnnghh level cuteness. Followed.

10/10 didn't regret the early follow

Been waiting for this to get translated thanks Maigo!

Thank you Maigo. I've been looking to read this for a long time.

Thank you Maigo.

Oh my, so adorable!

First chapter! Excellent!

Thanks Maigo!

I'm not gonna be able to handle this.
But I'll try.

Been looking for manga about parents and single parents.  I'll keep an eye out in the hopes that this can be found somewhere.

where to find this. anyone?

Been looking through some raws I found posted, and looking forward to this even more now. Lots of cute looks, blushes, and cooking. The anticipation is killing me. Going to buy the tankoubons as soon as I can manage it. Kind of like "Love So Life" with an emphasis on food.

Amagakure-sensei? Sign me up.

(Off to Yesasia.com to add to my wish list...)

(No luck, adding to amazon.co.jp, subject to whim of Bezos. Hope someone in the board gets a clue...)

The description intrigues me. I will do a preemptive follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics