Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 235votes)

The Legend of Maian

Alt Names: alt 마이언 전기alt Mayan Chroniclesalt Хроники Майяна
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A powerful sorceress, Felicia Rand Philistin, once tried to conquer the nation of Shurian. In her wake of terror and destruction, a single man stood up and rebelled against her oppression and domination. The people called him Maian the Brave (Yongja Maian) and it was he that sealed the evil sorceress.

A thousand years later, Felix Maian in a strange twist of fate releases the sealed sorceress that his ancestors have tried so hard to keep imprisoned. Now he has to keep the sorceress from taking over the world once again...
Go to The Legend of Maian Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current/Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DaburuO
  • 48 Replies
Topic When is the next Cap.... New Window Julio Silva
  • 15 Replies
Topic Lyna and her stupid husband-chapter 22 discussion (along with sexism discussion) New Window truepurple
  • 14 Replies
Topic Has Anyone Noticed New Window Laurens D
  • 8 Replies
Topic Is it worth picking this back up post Vol 10? New Window patientlyWaiting
  • 5 Replies
Topic She tells him who she is, but he doesn't know? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

325 Comments

if you don't like ntr i highly suggest you don't read any of Im Dal-Young's other works, thats kind of his thing.
I think i understand most of it now, the reason to why Felix got that curse, however Diha doesn't seem to have that curse, so i take it he haven't done her in yet right? or does the curse take effect once a baby is born, if so, this is just a waste of time, i really hate ntr, even if it's because of slave/memory loss thing....an ntr within a romance story just kill the mood....
if you guys like reading this then i recommend reading kurohime and superior.! there fantastic story's and im sure you guys will like them. there similar to this but different.
if felix is the baby's father then that baby might turn out to be a regis mix maian.
Whoa, lots of spoilers in the comments.

Probably one of the best fantasy pieces around, as long as you don't mind the RPG jargon.
That baby looks to be felix and felicias from as its meant to be 5 yrs old, which was when they got it on.

I'm not sure i'll continue reading this for a while its taken a NTR ish turn which i don't like and the whole felicia as dihas slave revolts me.

I can also see felixs baby raised to fight and kill him happening in the future or something similar like him having to fight felicia, this whole new stuff is heading in a direction i don't like much. I'll probs wait and find out if things turn out good or go down a crappy NTR tragedy route.

And @ chronicle well she slept with felix so she certainly isn't a virgin.
I bet she aint a virgin anymore...(or is she to begin with?
RAGE, WTH? Felix became a brutal man, well in dead he is strong now but it's not like him. And moreover, Felicia is now slave of Diha, sh*t ...
doesn't Felecia remind you of Marjoly from Disgaea?
also felix survived! after the battle.
things took a sad turn. theirs still some things unexplained so i hope they talk about it in the future chapters. like whose the baby father,why is felix going berserk-er, how did felicia survive? also are the other regis by any chance alive?
ITS BACK !!!
Maian is back ^^, i wonder how he got the devilutsu or however it's called.
Yay full volume upload
gaaaaah new Maian
Thanks fer the update^
Volume 11=chapter 58+ is out today, check the links at their website,
new arc, new felix and all ...
Oh god sadface she.... ;_;
17+ where are thou
so, did they stop this manga or did they stop translating or what?
I really want more chapters this is 1 of my top Manhwa
are we sure she died?
indeed, started to become interesting -.- maian finally accepted her
gay just when everything was going good she dies :batoto_012:
Damnit regis died :S

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics