Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

When is the next Cap....

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Julio Silva

Julio Silva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, im ner here in Batoto, and i d like to know, if somekne knows when will be out the next cap,

Thank you!

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I assume you want to know when the next chapter is out. The answer is: We don't know.

You'll have to ask the scanlators for that kind of information, in this case probably Scantily-Clad.

Jitrin Sakulpichetratana

Jitrin Sakulpichetratana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I get the feeling that the scanlators are going to release the next chapters in bulk. who knows maybe the whole of volume 12?. to be honest i prefer it that way too. Just makes it a better read cuz you can read it continuously.

DaburuO

DaburuO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUS
What Jitrin said they're gonna release the entire volume which will take quite some months.

Darc13

Darc13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just finished chapter 70 = O

Thats a hell of a cliff hanger.

Any ideas as to when the next chapter will be released ?

Levana777

Levana777

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Next Chapter Please........ :angry:

Slater

Slater

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Is Volume 14 already released? Or why are you asking for the next chapter?

coolxal

coolxal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts
Who knows? Maybe Im Dal put this on hiatus again. He has like 30 other series he's doing simultaneously.

KeitaroNL

KeitaroNL

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
Latest chapter is out at www.sc-scans.com ;)

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Latest chapter is out at www.sc-scans.com ;)

Congratz, Your first post LOL :D

Edited by Laurens D, 13 June 2012 - 12:33 AM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Hellspawn120

Hellspawn120

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn the closet :3

Man it's been nearly a yr now and still nothing, that guy really like to take his sweet time with his work huh !!! He did the same sh*t with freezing hopefully now well the scans for freezing are coming at a better pace. Hopes to god he gets back to work on this manga asap at least make it into a monthly :/. One thing is for sure the next manga i'll be reading i'll make sure, sure, sure, the author has good work ethics and if not e.g for guys like him going on indefinite hiatus for no real reasons, i'll wait for the series to be completed before giving it a try *Nods...Nods*.

Yuusha OtakUub

Yuusha OtakUub

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Man it's been nearly a yr now and still nothing, that guy really like to take his sweet time with his work huh !!! He did the same sh*t with freezing hopefully now well the scans for freezing are coming at a better pace. Hopes to god he gets back to work on this manga asap at least make it into a monthly :/. One thing is for sure the next manga i'll be reading i'll make sure, sure, sure, the author has good work ethics and if not e.g for guys like him going on indefinite hiatus for no real reasons, i'll wait for the series to be completed before giving it a try *Nods...Nods*.

In Dal's defense, he does have 3 or 4 "current" publications runnings including Sai, Freezing, Maian and Hell-whatever-it-was.

Elea Tepes

Elea Tepes

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

It's not 3-4 but 6-8 including spin offs and new series.

Maian aside, Aflame Inferno on ever longer hiatus of 2-3 years while he bring more and more new series like Ace Maid or Freezing - Pair Love Stories and after old series hiatus ends it brings shitty ending

Edited by Elea Tepes, 28 February 2014 - 10:10 AM.

Expers

Expers

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationTitan's Orbit
Theory: While unlikely, could Dal be waiting for this series LN to advance?

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Hi, im ner here in Batoto, and i d like to know, if somekne knows when will be out the next cap,

Thank you!

Only when IDY finishes that crap Freezing, i think

tachibana

tachibana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

hopefully they undated soon. it been a pretty good read so far and it would be nice to see what's next in store for follow reader like me.. :batoto_016: