Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is it worth picking this back up post Vol 10?

The Legend of Maian

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Is The Legend of Maian still worth it? (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Should someone pick the manga back up after the suto-'nuclear'-ending of Vol 10 Ch 57

1. No, be happy you quit while the quitting was good. (11 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Yes, it will be worth your time. (44 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

patientlyWaiting

patientlyWaiting

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I had been reading the manga since a while back, waiting on each new chapter update, then Vol.10 Ch.57: Farewell came out and I sat there going WTF.
I was going bonkers wondering what happened, so I sat and waited for the next chapter.

Then I thought to myself, what if this turns all funky on me and the main heroine is gone for good. I started to think that if this was the case I might be better off just letting sleeping dogs lie.

But lately my curiosity has been getting the better of me, and I find myself meandering on over to the manga's page.

Seeing all the chapters since the last one I read I'm on the verge of getting back into it, but want to know if it will really be worth it.

Without giving too much away, let me know if I should leave it in the past, or dive back in.
Posted Image

Jt3z

Jt3z

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
You weren't the only one mind F'ed and as you are i was skeptical on continuing the manga, but i read it any ways and i can tell you that you know who is still alive but not the same. And Felix has a personality 180 o . Right now its my favorite manga/manwha out there and i think you should continue reading.

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia
Yeah, now things are becoming more interesting because even though felix is stronger than ever before he still has some difficulty and plus he has some relationnal problem and contrary to the first part felicia is not by his side anymore , the search for the love so great!

26.jpg

patientlyWaiting

patientlyWaiting

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Well, based on your recommendations I brought myself current on the series Vol.15 Ch.75: Kaiser, the Ultimate Lifeform.
I'll admit I had to grit my teeth a bit early on, but things did turn a little brighter as I progressed.
Kinda pissed at the direction a substantial part of the story has taken, but without it, I guess their wouldn't be a story.
The addition of new characters is... interesting, but doesn't really do anything for me.
I have a feeling I need to reread the series from the start to really understanding what's going on (or not) with the returning characters.
Overall I'm glad I picked it back up, but I expected more from the story with over 4 volumes ahead of me.
I'm hoping for more traction from the rest of volume 15.
Posted Image

Jt3z

Jt3z

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Yes i think the story has gotten a little bit slower (maybe because i started when there were like 11 volumes already translated) but i find that where the plot is headed is a little intriguing and i cant wait for the next volume to come out.

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
Just wish there were more releases, it's been forever since the last