Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi

Alt Names: alt おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士alt 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士alt Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishialt The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Tablealt The Leftover Princess and the Round-Table Knight
Author: Ishida Rinne
Artist: Akatsuki Kaori
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Series New Window mizuouji
  • 9 Replies
Topic Okobre Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Okoborehime is BACK!!! New Window mizuouji
  • 3 Replies

237 Comments

That's right, you aren't her only knight anymore. Rivals in everywhere in sight and all.

We would have it sooner but it was all canadian mail service fault. They're the real villains here! Dx

the amount of bishies in this manga is astounding

it's like leti is the egg in a bowl of ramen and all the ramen are men ( ̄¬ ̄)

Oh the sister complex, then again, who wouldn't like Leti?

I really love this series. Thank you for scanting, Aqua Scans!!

So they're losing their power huh.. I wonder what kind of king does One Eyed Oswald is without having magic powers.

I love Leti's relationship with her bros in this chapter, they could prefectly have the exact same conversation in a child-sized treehouse in their backyard and it would be just as fitting for them.

I hope an ongoing joke in the series is that Duke is the only knight unaware of Leticia's powers.

Actually, we don't. If it is tagged as harem along with a female demographic (almost always shoujo), it's reverse harem. If it's tagged as harem along with a male demographic (almost always shounen), then it's harem. Adding a seperate tag for reverse harem would be useless.

This.  Basically, a harem is always the MC's harem.  I don't really even see the need for the term "reverse harem", plus to me it has this weird vibe, like "OMG girls can have what guys can have??!!!  NNNOOoooo!!1!1"  And after all, even a "reverse harem" tag leaves out possibilities, like "Iono the Fanatics".

We released the prologue of the LN!

http://aquascans.wordpress.com/

I like Manga leticia better than novel leticia so far.

I have seen complains in other manga sites about using the tag "harem" for reverse harems, we need a reverse harem tag. D:

Actually, we don't. If it is tagged as harem along with a female demographic (almost always shoujo), it's reverse harem. If it's tagged as harem along with a male demographic (almost always shounen), then it's harem. Adding a seperate tag for reverse harem would be useless.

We released the prologue of the LN!

http://aquascans.wordpress.com/

Thanks for the update!

/delete this message plz.

Considering the plot thus far, and her apparent reputation as the Heartbreaker Queen, I'm going to go ahead and tag this as harem...

I have seen complains in other manga sites about using the tag "harem" for reverse harems, we need a reverse harem tag. D:

Karlheinz is better dad than Leti's actual dad. I still can't believe he was a king consort; I'd love to know more about him and his wife, for the talk he gave Leti about queens, Karlheinz' wife must have been truthly something! I want to know a lot more of the other kings, Leti was so badass in each of her lives, I think any of them could have their own spin off and it would be a super hit!

Also how do I delete messages? I double posted without realizing because the message took a lot to appear. D:
thanks for the update!

Considering the plot thus far, and her apparent reputation as the Heartbreaker Queen, I'm going to go ahead and tag this as harem...

i KNEW that big shoujo moment would be ruined in the next page XD lol but i can't believe how flustered she got ! D:

I love this queen

a wild shota appears!

her harem is going to be huge! and she totally doesn't need any of them! Best heroine ever. I adore her <3 

most importantly, THANK YOU Aqua Scans!!

Your answer means a "no" to me lol.

To be honest, I dunno, I haven't read the whole LN, only summaries and snaps of it. :/

Your answer means a "no" to me lol.

I have a question for those who read the LNs. The queen is portrayed as being of superior intellect. In most shonen, seinen in which the MC are like this they modt often than not have an arch-nemesis which is a pain in the ass with similar intelligence. Will this be the case here?

Spoiler

I have a question for those who read the LNs. The queen is portrayed as being of superior intellect. In most shonen, seinen in which the MC are like this they modt often than not have an arch-nemesis which is a pain in the ass with similar intelligence. Will this be the case here?
FUUUUUUCKKKK YEEEEEEEESSSSS

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics