Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 315votes)

Inuyashiki

Alt Names: alt いぬやしきalt อินุยาชิกิalt 犬屋敷alt 犬舍alt Last Hero Inuyashikialt اینو یاشیکی
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuyashiki has a family, a wife and two kids, none of whom care about him. When he learns that he has only three months to live he realizes that the only one who will miss him is his dog. Shortly after this realization he is killed in a crash landing by aliens. He is rebuilt by them as a machine with a human exterior. How will his life change now that he isn't human?
Go to Inuyashiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any Manga like this one? New Window souladin
  • 5 Replies
Topic Inuyashiki released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch 43 - wth? [spoiler free] New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoiler New Window xpunkcion
  • 4 Replies

1088 Comments

I'm sorry guys I won't keep uploading the chapters here, 'cause there won't be the chapters in HQ, I'll upload the chapters in LQ here ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpunkcion/198368606926100 ) when I get the chapters in HQ I'll upload it here in Batoto  :batoto_027:

muchisimas gracias por los capitulos *-* 

por cierto, deberian considerar subir los capitulos a color que han trabajado :D

lo unico que me incomoda es Oku Hiroya tomandose tanto tiempo para terminar los capitulos D:

Gracias por el capítulo~

Gracias!!!!

Chapter 9: First Page! First, Third and Fourth Panel the Gantz Posters. I can deduce that Gantz was revealed to others and it was in the same dimension, probably Kei told everyone the story of Gantz or it was just an anime that was streamed on that dimension.

LoL no xD

they are not in the same dimension, they talk about how gantz is a lame manga :P

Chapter 9: First Page! First, Third and Fourth Panel the Gantz Posters. I can deduce that Gantz was revealed to others and it was in the same dimension, probably Kei told everyone the story of Gantz or it was just an anime that was streamed on that dimension.

where are the next chapters?
why it took so long?

Thank you Xpunkcion :D

Dead scanlation?

Oh men, the drawings such memories from the Old man from Gantz, I am reading this further.

PD: It almost made me cry for a moment

chapter 6 was soooooo awesome *-*

can't wait for the rest *Q*

here you have the chapters:

http://mangatopia.net/slide/series/inu_yashiki/

but they are in spanish so.......good luck with that

thx legend for the link :D gracias ahora si a leer se ha dicho

chapter 6 was soooooo awesome *-*

can't wait for the rest *Q*

here you have the chapters:

http://mangatopia.net/slide/series/inu_yashiki/

but they are in spanish so.......good luck with that

Nice !!!!!!! I can only express that much. Love the plot if it goes this way. The son seems to understand his father efforts.

Volume 1 cover:

Spoiler

Seems pretty good, I can't wait for another chapters.

The first volume of Inuyashiki will be released on May 23.

I don’t get it. What happened? The old man got smushed by the impact of that alien vessel and the aliens then decided to rebuild him? So is the old man a cyborg now?

This reminds me of Breaking Bad so much.

hm.. a meth empire.. just as long as there are no Badgers to mess everything up..

Didn't like the Gantz ending, but the story until the last arc was awesome, hope this one turn out this well too or maybe even better.

Is the dog supposed to replace Jesse? xD

So Akira Kurosawa's Ikiru with aliens? I'm in! Can't wait to see what happens next!

i am going to follow for a bit. i liked it until they got hit by what ever that was.

I really feel sorry for the father.  His whole family looks down and neglects him so much that he is even unable to even tell his family about the sickness he has been suffering with all this time. 

I am with ndanix.

I read the first 47 pages, liking it for it's originality as far as my normal reading goes. Wondering what direction it will take.

Then pages 48-53 hit.

It shut up even my thought processes, and I just hit Follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics