Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Inuyashiki released chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

What the hell with him being able to shoot them through the monitor. Fine, they've been turned into alien robots with limitless energy source, great strength, super healing abilities, super hacking abilities, ability to shoot many missiles and bullets, fine fine fine. But shooting through monitors doesn't make any sense, that's just magic.

Why doesn't the old man robot stop him? Can't find him he says, but he knew where he was when he was attacking the police station, yet he sat at home around the dinner table. He was even unconscious for awhile till the rain came and cooled him down.

Edited by truepurple, 26 May 2016 - 07:44 AM.

MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Spoiler, That kid still alive and someone (Student Female) gave him a water. I gonna guess he gonna nuke. because his arm are gone.

MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Chapter 71 are out... Inu show his robot body. And the boy? i don't know.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

When are they going to get the idea that this guy is way too dangerous to deal with via normal means. Sending regular police officers against him with normal guns, get normal civilians worked up and attacking him, are they stupid? Yes, piss off the guy named Shinigami, AKA death god... His mother/ancestors  must have been prophetic to give him such a name. OK, OK, not quite his name, close enough though. I forget, is the grampas name, Hiro or something? I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

On the other hand, his sudden radical change of personality after losing a battle and his arms is confusing.

Any semi-competent intelligence service (AKA someone in the RL world, not the authors world populated by idiots) would have noticed that he is a robot, and that he no longer has arms. In other words, super advanced robotic technology is just laying around somewhere to find out his weaknesses and/or reverse engineer. Also, as a robot, they should be working counter-measures, like trying to see if electricity or EMP would work against him. Or maybe trying to fire super hot bolts into him (to melt through the metal), something other than regular guns which have proven to be useless against him.

Edited by truepurple, 20 February 2017 - 11:24 AM.

wigjump

wigjump

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

Chapter 76.  So bad, so very, very bad...

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult." Seneca the Younger

Manacute

Manacute

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hoooly fuck. The series just got slam dunked, in the worst way possible. How do you even end a story like that?

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Manacute, to be clear, you don't like where it has gone with the story? Recent plot isn't any worse than previous plot IMO.

Now to discuss ch80. How does he not understand the difference between a nuke, and a bunch of missiles? I would hope that the "did it work" line and the sad expression on his face don't indicate neither of them understand the difference, that he was just using the missiles to dig the hole further for the nuke. He's got to go to some government and convince them to give him a nuke,  I mean his missiles etc are clearly super powerful, but it's still nothing compared to a recent technology hydrogen bomb for pure destruction.

Also, MC is a bit of an idiot not to start working on the problem immediately when it was reported.

My best guess is that he will join forces with the previous super villain who mass killed people for no particular/apparent reason and is now short a couple arms and full of regret for no apparent reason. That said ex-super villain will sacrifice himself to stop the meteor.

The story seems to be forgetting its own original concept though. Remember this all started with tiny alien invaders who didn't want a couple people disappearing to call attention to them. (good job with that btw, no one suspects a thing) So turned them into war machines, since it would be impossible to make them robot bodies without giving them missiles, lasers, ability to kill through phones somehow, etc. Is the meteor their way of attacking the earth? Or did they simply get forgotten by the author, just the unobtainium the author needed to change the hero and villain in the first place?

Edited by truepurple, 10 May 2017 - 03:35 AM.