Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 159votes)

Once Again

Alt Names: alt 初.末ONCE AGAINalt Chū. Mò Once Againalt Once Again
Author: Feng Xi Shen Lei
Artist: Buddy
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Yuan Ge, a director at an advertising firm, is interrupted in the midst of a meeting with the news that his long-estranged wife has passed away. He barely finds time to grieve for her, a woman he had long since ceased to love. Several days later, he is struck by the vision of a young girl on a subway bus, but she disappears the minute he looks away.

This is a story of lost love, and of one man's personal journey.
Go to Once Again Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

Classic example of lonely man at the top (or at least on the way to it) :(

I love the story so far. Can't wait to see how this ends.

Classic asian salaryman that is forced to work unhealthy hours because that's just how much time you have to invest to succeed. 

And then they ask themselves why the suicide rate is so high...

Not that it excuses his behaviour, he was acting pretty douchy.

I guess that haircut was to socialize so that he would get more benefits, but she didn't like it and she grew a tad bit bitter, and it didn't help that he did nothing to stop it.

All I can say is, he was a selfish idiot.

Spoiler

Let me guess, he follows the girl and finds himself back in time at his school. He falls in love with the girl who turns out to be his dead wife. Then he goes forward in time and his wife is alive. God I hope it's not that.

If I were to make a bet... I'd say he's getting the chance to say goodbye to his love... Just me, tho.

Let me guess, he follows the girl and finds himself back in time at his school. He falls in love with the girl who turns out to be his dead wife. Then he goes forward in time and his wife is alive. God I hope it's not that.

Same here. If this turns out to be the story this series will have lost all its value for me.

Yea I'm given the impression that there definitely seems to be some supernatural element in this story. For some reason I'm reminded of the novel "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens since the MC is cold to everyone but suddenly he sees this "vision" of this girl who may or may not be real, and who will probably make him discover himself and all that.

Spoiler

Such a cute story. XD

Which bloody brat gave her that? :)

I'm getting this really really weird feeling that he's probably just hallucinating a younger version of his wife or something

Poor guy he's got it bad. 

I'm so intrigued.

This really has my attention!

I find the words written on the characters' faces to be an interesting insight in this series.

He's getting angry :( .

Still wondering if this girl is actually real or not at this point.

As for the end of this chapter, I hope he's just not eating well and all and it's nothing too serious.

Hm, seems interesting. Its complete at only 1 volume so its not gonna be a long story.

I like this one. Seems rather interesting and without any over-the-top characters for once.

I'm pretty curious to see where this will go in the future. I really can't imagine how this will develop.

Thanks for the good work, E-G Scans.

Interesting! I like that except for the MC and the girl, nobody has a face. I wonder how this will play out. And how old is the MC anyway? In his 30s?

Looking forward to it

Pretty interesting start.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics