Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 301votes)

Shishunki Bitter Change

Alt Names: alt 사춘기 비터 체인지alt Puberty Bitter Changealt 思春期ビターチェンジ
Author: Masayoshi
Artist: Masayoshi
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuta and Yui had their body swapped when Yuuta fell down from a tree.
How will they co-operate dealing with this as they grow up?

Serialized Manga:
http://comic-polaris.jp/shishunki/

Original webcomic:
http://banbi.omiki.com/
Go to Shishunki Bitter Change Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are any of you like me: Who wants to be the other gender for a day and then change back the next day New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Ideal ending to the series New Window pacificsaury
  • 2 Replies
Topic Scanlate the original webcomic? New Window Julianacat
  • 7 Replies
Topic This plot is going to crumble when the series gets axed. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is the translated chapter pass the original? New Window Dhoozy77
  • 1 Replies
Topic Original source New Window robpurple
  • 4 Replies

734 Comments

hey hey hey, where is the troll pages in chapter 4?

some people here were complaining about it, so he stopped doing it I guess

The troll pages went completely over my head. I thought they were part of the story till I read the comments just now.

I guess I'm lucky my mind's still relatively innocent? I thought chapter 3 was talking about Yuuta's first time experiencing an uncaring father.

Not to be ungrateful and all, but I'm not terribly fond of these troll pages (at least with YouTube rickrolls, they're amusing and I get a song I like), loving this manga though.

Looks like it's partially a 4-koma. I love that format!

...Kazuma... how come a elementary school kid be this mature... I was not even that decent in high school...

hey hey hey, where is the troll pages in chapter 4?

Well, how long will you last if you can't even handle a Troll ?

Internet is not all about good, just enjoy the good and forgot that bad.

Thank for the chapter World Three Scan.

Yeah. The manga is good but these troll pages are just awful, they're not even funny.

I'm thankful for the scanlations, but yeah, that troll page at the end of ch.3 was really bad taste.

Yeah. The manga is good but these troll pages are just awful, they're not even funny.

You're totally welcome to ignore them like the rest of us, you know. I usually hate giving that kind of response to this sort of discussion, but seriously, I don't think having to skip over one image when reading is really a high price to pay for having them spend their precious time translating the series for us. 

While they're not particularly funny, I still think they're better than the ones were dialogue changes to recruitment requests.

Yes. And not so much "Troll" and "I've been lettering this for a while and I'll just throw random text"

...Oh, I thought that was actually a part of the story.  Well, the one for the second chapter at least since I thought it was pretty common for that place to be torn by random things.  The one for the third chapter was a bit more obvious though.

Yes. And not so much "Troll" and "I've been lettering this for a while and I'll just throw random text"

Those troll ending pages. They are trolls... right?

Those troll ending pages. They are trolls... right?

Boku To Kanojo no xxx

This one right ?

Eh, it looks vaguely right, but no way am I going to read it again to make sure. Chance of raging out like the hulk is way too high, and my back hurts already.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, the female character in that was a piece of human shit, and the guy was abused for the entirety of the comic. Of course I don't remember the name of it, just that it was awful and I wanted to torture the girl to death with AIDS and battery acid.

Boku To Kanojo no xxx

This one right ?

Be great if i could remember, but I don't... I do, however, recall that it involved body switching and they never really change back in the end. They're girl is okay with their situation, the guy is... so-so.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, the female character in that was a piece of human shit, and the guy was abused for the entirety of the comic. Of course I don't remember the name of it, just that it was awful and I wanted to torture the girl to death with AIDS and battery acid.

What's the name?

Be great if i could remember, but I don't... I do, however, recall that it involved body switching and they never really change back in the end. They're girl is okay with their situation, the guy is... so-so.

Yes. We included that page as a joke. It's the first page if the first chapter with different text. And yeah, this isn't a series where it ends up as a happy wacky gender swap hijinks.

I thought it was real. Now, I'm expecting you to do it again.

Felt like I was being trolled, probably by the translation group.

Yes. We included that page as a joke. It's the first page if the first chapter with different text.

And yeah, this isn't a series where it ends up as a happy wacky gender swap hijinks.

Why are they talking about hymen breaking? Did I miss something?

Felt like I was being trolled, probably by the translation group. That said since we in the past recapping how things started and how each(assuming its the guys house next) lived up to the body swap we may yet see events that lead to the conversation.

What I like about this is it seems more serious or more of a feeling its real compared to other such stories. Seeing character face problems that aren't just about getting a laugh. That said based on chapter 2 she was a bit of honor student, and he probably wasn't. I think the teachers might become a bit suspicious when their grades swap as well :)

Depends, the original webcomic is finished, the published manga which includes changes and longer scenes is actually coming out with the second volume this month, so still ongoing.

Aha, so that's how it is. I was a bit confused since I'd heard there was two variations or something. Good to hear! I don't know if this is weird but I always feel a bit sad when something is "over" regardless if it's translated yet or not. It's a lonely feeling, knowing that there is a definitive stopping point somewhere...

Has this series already concluded in its original format, meaning we're just waiting on the wonderful translators to do their work? 

Depends, the original webcomic is finished, the published manga which includes changes and longer scenes is actually coming out with the second volume this month, so still ongoing.

It's the one where there's the guy and the girl, and the guy is timid and the girl is... not so timid, things escalate, it becomes weird, it's cute, then it's adorably weird happy ending?

What's the name?

Has this series already concluded in its original format, meaning we're just waiting on the wonderful translators to do their work? 

Pretty sure that's just a gag put in by the scanlator, cause it's the same page as the first page in the first chapter with different text and it's after the scanlation credits. When I saw that I couldn't help but smirk. 

It seems the author is using differente timelines for the story. The first is when the change occured, the second is 3 years later. Who knows what happened in those three years. Truth be told, I laughed when I read that.

The art reminds of a vocaloid song 

Edit: Oops, wrong song XD. I meant this one

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics