Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ideal ending to the series

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pacificsaury

pacificsaury

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

For a while I had many worries because I see things are getting more light hearted with those chibi surveys using "your feedback seriously awesome" and author interactions with audience stuff. I thought the author might change the ending, which has true Yui dead and Yuuta became gay Yui and have a kid with some guy. But then everything became depressed again with the stop talking with reports meet up. It was good. Why do I think is good? Because think about it, the original ending never showed who gay Yuuta Yui has kids with. Except we know it can't be black hair normal Japanese boy whose name I forget right now.

Well because you do not know who the boy who fathers her child is obviously this leaves the best route open. Gay Yuuta Yui can marry his brother. Just imagine how good it would be: all the "I love everything you do" scenes from before now are grooming scenes. The older woman indoctrinating the little boy to have a good view of her. It's like wife husbandry only with gay children incest. Actually I'm not sure if this is gay or anything like gay.

xts

xts

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Real yui died!? I had that feeling from the webcomic but wasn't sure...

pacificsaury

pacificsaury

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well actually I think it was only implied by a sad pan to the tree they switched at originally with Yuuta in Yui there meeting Kazuma (the black haired) and discussing how Yui in Yuuta not there (I read the original a long time ago so my memory struggled). So it's quite possible Yui in Yuuta body swapped with the tree in attempting to return to her body on her own. You could argue it's likely she died then because trees don't have the intellect to nourish humanity. And humans do not do photosynthesize (unless we can because maybe as a plant you do so automatically? It seems easy) either way we are not trained for tree human conversion, or at least part of the conversion goes wrong at Yuuta's body and dies. But then again you can have her become vegetable by body swapping with a tree and the tree in Yuuta minding nothing; tree Yuuta wouldn't die because family. Then it's half way to tree human conversion all over again (you are a tree in mind and vegetable in body!) and she lives. Two and a half plants (tree and vegetable again)! But no one knows Yui lives because she is a tree now so she's also dead then. You are basically not here if you are a tree just think about it there are trillions of trees on the planet but we could chop them down. Trees are better in no ways against humanity they might be big but they fall hard yet easily.

Edited by pacificsaury, 02 November 2017 - 03:33 AM.