Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Scanlate the original webcomic?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Julianacat

Julianacat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Im gonna scanlate the original webcomic for those who want it. I can clean and typeset it myself, I just need someone willing to translate it for me.

pintail

pintail

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I can help translate it if you'd like!

rissu

rissu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm willing to help translate too if you need a backup translator. Just finished reading the highschool arc and epilogue of the webcomic. Damn, that ending was really cruel. D':

Edited by rissu, 11 March 2017 - 12:19 AM.

Julianacat

Julianacat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Thx guys, pintail will me my translator, have no idea where to release it though...

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

Thx guys, pintail will me my translator, have no idea where to release it though...

I think you can post it on Batoto. Hori-san to Miyamura-kun has some chapters uploaded here.

Julianacat

Julianacat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Madame pintail has read it and he thinks it could have potential spoilers, I'm thinking I could at least get up to the middle school arc complete and release the rest when the manga series comes to an end.

What do you guys think .-.

Edited by Julianacat, 05 April 2017 - 09:42 PM.

OhHaiThar

OhHaiThar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Are you guys still scanlating the series or are you guys waiting for further volumes to be released?

Nami

Nami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHouston

I'm up for just about anything at this point. I want to read this manga bad enough that I'm seriously considering going and finding raws and just panel by panel looking up words myself.