Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 301votes)

Shishunki Bitter Change

Alt Names: alt 사춘기 비터 체인지alt Puberty Bitter Changealt 思春期ビターチェンジ
Author: Masayoshi
Artist: Masayoshi
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuta and Yui had their body swapped when Yuuta fell down from a tree.
How will they co-operate dealing with this as they grow up?

Serialized Manga:
http://comic-polaris.jp/shishunki/

Original webcomic:
http://banbi.omiki.com/
Go to Shishunki Bitter Change Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are any of you like me: Who wants to be the other gender for a day and then change back the next day New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Ideal ending to the series New Window pacificsaury
  • 2 Replies
Topic Scanlate the original webcomic? New Window Julianacat
  • 7 Replies
Topic This plot is going to crumble when the series gets axed. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is the translated chapter pass the original? New Window Dhoozy77
  • 1 Replies
Topic Original source New Window robpurple
  • 4 Replies

734 Comments

...3 years??? It's been 3 years and they still haven't thought of trying the Yamada solution (yamada and the seven witches)?

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one. What's the Yamada solution?

Never mind, Wikipedia told me.
Spoiler

I agree with @Xaal. They're too young to think of that, and personally, I wouldn't be thrilled about kissing myself if I were in their stead.

...3 years??? It's been 3 years and they still haven't thought of trying the Yamada solution (yamada and the seven witches)?
Triple-facepalm.jpg

In all fairness they're still kids... Kids from a different culture at that.

They're in middle school now. It began in 4th grade, and now they're in 7th grade. Hence the name of the chapter ... Middle School...

What's more silly to me is that after 3 years, Yuuta still slips in speech patterns. (Ore instead of Watashi, etc)

You'd think after that long, it'd be 2nd nature by then. Meeting Yui in the park to talk regularly is almost a bad thing, because that breaks the habit somewhat IMHO.

The cover is the uniform of highschool? or is it the middle school? (though in the last chapter yui(body) uniform is a full color.

Triple-facepalm.jpg

asking for spoiler

Spoiler

Hooray, was wondering when the next chapter would show up. 

awesome, thanks for the update, i was scared that you left it but i'm happy you didn't.

one of my favs

This is prolly one of the better Gender Benders out there, thanks alot for the update!

Just came in the mail today :0

q0MXQNh.jpg

The prologue has ended, it seems it's now time for the real deal.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the both of them have changed since then.

Thank you so much, World Three, KidCongo and W3-K for introducing us to this wonderful manga.

I hope my feelings come across, because that's not something I say often.

finally the  middle school time this is going to be good

yet again thank you for the chapter W3

I got the impression from the discussions here the print version was changed a bit from the Polaris web release. I've seen this happen with a couple of web mangas before, usually to insert or remove ecchi stuff. Not in this case though? It's just different from the original release, not the Polaris raws if I read you right.

I don't think the print versions are different, from the chapters I've compared they're pretty much the same.

Now the print/web version and the version on his website? It's a lot more text in the print/web version, longer scenes, and expands on things more from what I've gotten through so far.

This comic doesn't really have ecchi stuff to remove anyway, or add since that would be weird. Hah.

Ah, there is some confusion here. The original comic is at http://banbi.omiki.com and is complete,

The web version you linked is just an online version of what we're scanning. We're doing that because it's higher quality than the web version, and easier to work with.

The screenrips I've obtained are pretty good, about 2100 pixels high and not compressed too hard. I had been considering scanlating from them myself, glad someone else got in before me since I've got a pile of stuff to scanlate already on my plate. I'll probably buy my own paper copies of the books next time I'm in Japan as I like to give some financial return to the folks I steal content from.

I got the impression from the discussions here the print version was changed a bit from the Polaris web release. I've seen this happen with a couple of web mangas before, usually to insert or remove ecchi stuff. Not in this case though? It's just different from the original release, not the Polaris raws if I read you right.

As far as I know the webcomic is continuing. The Polaris webpages say the next chapter should be out early February ("次回は2月上旬掲載予定です。").

I've screenripped the chapters up to the current release and you can download them here from Mediafire.

Ah, there is some confusion here. The original comic is at http://banbi.omiki.com and is complete, it even has an epilogue and stuff. Reading that is what made me get ahold of the physical copies and start doing this.

The web version you linked is just an online version of what we're scanning. We're doing that because it's higher quality than the web version, and easier to work with.

Also warning, don't go clicking around there if you don't want spoilers, especially don't go clicking around in the epilogue.

Depends, the original webcomic is finished, the published manga which includes changes and longer scenes is actually coming out with the second volume this month, so still ongoing.

As far as I know the webcomic is continuing. The Polaris webpages say the next chapter should be out early February ("次回は2月上旬掲載予定です。").

I've screenripped the chapters up to the current release and you can download them here from Mediafire.

so short

You should keep the extra pages. Its a nonintrusive creative outlet that spices up the release. Just put your group name or an obnoxious graphic on the page if idiots confusing themselves bothers you.
Double post please delete

This is way better than I expected, and I already had a fairly high expectation to begin with.

The pages weren't meant to troll anyone. They were reused pages, and we put them after the credits page as a joke. We didnt think anyone would mistake them, but people did so thats why I'm not going to do anything like that again. Calling them troll pages makes it sound like I was out to mess with people when it was nothing more than us playibg around ourselves.

I think you should do it again, I cracked it off when you did the hymen things.

i loved the troll pages :( It would always make me laugh.

Thank you World Three for bringing this amazing manga to us, you guys are awesome

The pages weren't meant to troll anyone. They were reused pages, and we put them after the credits page as a joke. We didnt think anyone would mistake them, but people did so thats why I'm not going to do anything like that again. Calling them troll pages makes it sound like I was out to mess with people when it was nothing more than us playibg around ourselves.

I kind of liked the troll pages... oh well...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics