Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 162votes)

1/2 Prince

Alt Names: alt 1/2 王子alt 1/2 Hoàng Tửalt 1/2 Wangzialt 1/2 Принцalt 1|2 Princealt 2分之1王子alt 二分之一王子alt ½ 王子alt ½ Princealt Half Princealt نصف أميرalt Полу-Принцalt ПолПринцаalt Наполовину принц
Author: Yu Wo
Artist: Choi Hong Chong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?
Go to 1/2 Prince Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhua vs Novel (with link to the novel) New Window TheJoanne
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Favorite Scenes New Window αρняσɖιтє
  • 1 Replies
Topic Awwws thats so cute! C.55 con. New Window Feeniks
  • 3 Replies

134 Comments

Why...WHY. So close yet so far away.... I was so excited to see their reaction to Feng Lan. On another hand, Nan Gong Zui made me laugh xD So cute xD

Who cares if it's BL or not, sheesh. It's PLOT! and Prince. Why are people so fixed on sexual orientation, it's annoying -__- Like a bunch of immature 12 year olds let lose on the internet, every time I see one of those pointless exclamations... 

Anyhow, I can't wait for Prince's entrance to... you know where... doing... you know what... *spoilerific*

Actually, it's because in this particular series, Gender is a Thing for discussion.

It begins the whole series with her transgendering in-game for the sake of achieving things by her own power. In online gaming, gender does actually determine some things, like sometimes allowing girl avatars to level faster, and some guys who approach girls for the sake of protecting and providing for them (and stuff...).

There are, of course, then people who choose to play as the opposite gender for various reasons, like Feng Lan, not wanting gender discrimination for leveling or loot, or guys who -want- the attention, or guys who jus wanna see a girl character, or girls who want less sexual harassment.

Later, this of course leads to the question of "how bad is it that I'm decieving my teammates?" which is also a major issue in this series.

Also, Feng Lan questioning various characters' orientations because of her being Prince is also a Thing in the novels, as you should know.

Lastly, in my reply, I was paraphrasing some line in the light novels and the epilogue about the various completely off-the-charts pairings... in which... yeah.. okay. [SPOILERS REDACTED] I guess my irony-humor didn't cross the internet well enough..?

tl;dr: I find it all hilarious.

Let's enjoy this ride until the end, shall we? =w=)b

XD i forgot this chapter was coming up so fast. aaah THANK YOU~

rofl nan gong zui and cold fox...

and Doll's gun speed and modding knowledge haha

I eagerly anticipate the epicness of coldfox lol.

its not even bl regardless but whatever...

You missed the point.

I don't know why I expected her father to look plump with white curly hair and a bald spot

I'm going to have to force myself to be patient and wait calmly for the next chapter.

Dang it! So close....

Why are they arming normal people with sci-fi weapons? Not all of them are cops or qualified in any way to take down real life terrorist/hackers/whatever

It doesn't make much sense does it? Especially since most police forces don't like civilians arming themselves to play vigilantes.

Why are they arming normal people with sci-fi weapons? Not all of them are cops or qualified in any way to take down real life terrorist/hackers/whatever

Since when was the real-world setting sci-fi!!?

Since the beggining?

Since when was the real-world setting sci-fi!!?

suddenly there's a lot happening. i think i'll stick with the manhua until the end, and only read the novels later.

It's hilarious how prince treats the character avatar deletion as real deaths and takes vengeance on the dictator of life, full well knowing that it will be dictators actual final death.

Part of the reason for this is that as far as anyone knows, you're only allowed 1 character period. So unless you have some pull at the company running it, you can't come back.

Who cares if it's BL or not, sheesh. It's PLOT! and Prince. Why are people so fixed on sexual orientation, it's annoying -__- Like a bunch of immature 12 year olds let lose on the internet, every time I see one of those pointless exclamations... 

Anyhow, I can't wait for Prince's entrance to... you know where... doing... you know what... *spoilerific*

its not even bl regardless but whatever...

... considering that this series is also in support of a Phoenix X Meatbun, and AI x human, and transgendering for the sake of gaming and Reasons... i'm not exactly sure same gender pairing is terribly much of a question, especially in this case...

to answer tho, he -does- know that prince is a girl, considering who changed her character for her, so I'd say no, not BL haha

The light novels are fully translated at http://princerevolution.org/ btw.

Also, OMG FINALLY UPDATED. YES.

errr... does this actually count as BL considering prince is actually a girl?... maybe the dictator is also a girl and it's actually been yuri all along?

I kinda preferred the novels.

I never asked for this.

34258930.jpg

Somehow, the story's gone to pieces... I don't even understand what the point in all this happening is anymore.

a side story of how feng lan is dealing with this in real life would be fun to see. I hope the author adds in something along those lines at some point

Hooray, an update.

Edit: I no longer like this update, Frak the writer.

Maaah, I've finished reading the novel already... So many pokémon references. 

It's hilarious how prince treats the character avatar deletion as real deaths and takes vengeance on the dictator of life, full well knowing that it will be dictators actual final death.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics