Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Awwws thats so cute! C.55 con.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Feeniks

Feeniks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHidden
i thought it was strage for prince to get a special weapon at the start but paid no special intrest in it. And now there is this juicy twist! It was an npc that controlled the game and fell in love with her! (its getting strangely yaoi:ish thought...) i almost gried at the end of the chapter. plus they showed that prince bad ass look again :batoto_028:
"At my signal, unleash hell."

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Please save my eggs

Corvik

Corvik

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Actually if you read more closely, he was the one who changed her into a guy. Thought she was interesting so he kept watch on her and ya he fell in love with her. >.>

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
what a cute npc that dictator is. can't wait to see how it ends, but i hope it won't be too sad
just this story of unrequitted love is enough to nearly make me cry
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Oochya

Oochya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I'm predicting that Prince will sacrifice himself and have a bitter sweet ending where They meet up in real life.

If a smoothie is made by fruit and vegetables, isn't ketchup basically a tomato smoothie? If olive oil is made of olives, then what is baby oil made of?

4.jpg