Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

and i don't think translating a whole japanese "title" to english is a really good idea... also it hurts my eyes... can someone turn it back to its original japanese title? 

Well, he wrecked those minotaurs.

It's almost like it was ..........personal.

I don't know why people are speculating on greek mythology when there are gods from clearly different ones like Takemikazuchi from the japanese and Ganesha from hindu...

But thats just a little detail...

Just wanna say that, in the greek mythology, there is nothnig greater than the titans. And Gaia is a titan as well.

Hesiod presents a rank before or above the Titans and the Olympics, which he calls protogonoi or primordial deities. Those include Chaos, Gaia, ErosChronos and Ananke.

This chapter 65 was
Spoiler

Bell - "I have had it with these monkey-fightin' minotaurs on this Monday-to-Friday plane!"

Spoiler

Oh i see, he's one lucky boy heh?

while i do agree with you on 

Spoiler

Seriously, the moment they said the dungeons are not happy with a presence of a god, one thing that crosses my mind is

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just wanna say that, in the greek mythology, there is nothnig greater than the titans. And Gaia is a titan as well.

I think that you are looking for

Spoiler

Spoiler

Maybe you watched the anime.

Or maybe this is a redundant worthless series whose only purpose is to spawn enough NTR doujins to rival SAO.  In other words, this series is literally an aimless, bottomless pit of filth that punishes you for progressing further with it.

"Ah, Minotaur, my old nemesis!  So we meet again!"

by the way, perfect tune to listen to while reading this chapter.

Spoiler

Its going to be a one sided slaughter, then Bell "oh i thought they were stronger"

And in all the games I play, I never encounter MPK, monters were never enough to train, let alone someone do us a favor and lure monter to us (unless it was our party tanker).
But I refuse hundreds of Dark Soul monters to MPK me, about 4-5 super low level monters is harder to kill than last boss.

lots of games have leashing distances these daus, making it much harder.

LOL! But for real though, it's not going to be really out there if the Titan Gods like Chronos or Gaia to actually enter the story, don't you think?

Spoiler

Spoiler

"Ah, Minotaur, my old nemesis!  So we meet again!"

by the way, perfect tune to listen to while reading this chapter.

Spoiler

Oh yeah Bell, time to get you a title of "Ox Slayer"! :P

So many chapters at once, i fear we won't see new ones till spring the soonest. 

Let me have a wild guess, the Dungeons are actually

Spoiler
  :P

I still felt the dungeon are unfair towards Bell's party, cuz the dungeon did let Take's party having chance to escape, while it's immediately surrounded Bell's without mercy.

Spoiler

I think that you are looking for

Spoiler

I don't want Shingeki no Dungeon ... =3= ...

also not really clear about lineage or his especially "cheat" ability ...

might be or might not be ...

note, the more powerful / special trait skill hero, the more intense they get attacked ...

also in case you watch anime, Take team also have special powerful ability too ...

but definitely not as "cheat" as Bell have ...

LOL! But for real though, it's not going to be really out there if the Titan Gods like Chronos or Gaia to actually enter the story, don't you think?

Spoiler

Heh, there will be one if Im not mistaken. Bell-kun will be made into a public enemy and because of it, there will be pursuers after him in the labyrinth. Ais included. 

let me guess ...

the monster looks like girl, and Bell tried to save her instead

(because "oh, it's girl. So I must save it")..

but other will think badly because of it (mainly because it's a monster ?) ...

Spoiler

I still felt the dungeon are unfair towards Bell's party, cuz the dungeon did let Take's party having chance to escape, while it's immediately surrounded Bell's without mercy.

Spoiler

I don't want Shingeki no Dungeon ... =3= ...

also not really clear about lineage or his especially "cheat" ability ...

might be or might not be ...

note, the more powerful / special trait skill hero, the more intense they get attacked ...

also in case you watch anime, Take team also have special powerful ability too ...

but definitely not as "cheat" as Bell have ...

I just noticed that in the Anime Ryuu lower part is more like bloomers and in this manga its a hotpant

The dungeon is really alive ...

1. The dungeon will act harshly especially to someone who cornered and being center of it attention ...

2. They also say Dungeon give "birth" to monster / creature in it ...

^^ (being mentioned at LN before all of this event happen) ^^

3. The major proof (if you watch the anime) ...

Spoiler

I won't surprised if the dungeon latter actually give birth to sentient creature (can talk / shape like boy / girl) ...

Heh, there will be one if Im not mistaken. Bell-kun will be made into a public enemy and because of it, there will be pursuers after him in the labyrinth. Ais included. 

And in all the games I play, I never encounter MPK, monters were never enough to train, let alone someone do us a favor and lure monter to us (unless it was our party tanker).

But I refuse hundreds of Dark Soul monters to MPK me, about 4-5 super low level monters is harder to kill than last boss.

1. The dungeon will act harshly especially to someone who cornered and being center of it attention ...

Spoiler

I won't surprised if the dungeon latter actually give birth to sentient creature (can talk / shape like boy / girl) ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I see, plus Take's party already quite far, so Bell's can't really run away following them anymore i guess. Still, i felt that the manga makes the whole misfortune seems kinda forced. If the novel convey the situation much better, then i understand and can get behind it.

Um, my previous claim didn't really contradict with your argument, you know?

I implied that Take's party didn't even check whose party they're about to "sacrifice" because of the panic. Plus, they're afraid they could be from a jerk-ass familia, which could worsen the situation for them, hence why Take's party didn't even think to ask for help or anything from them and simply just pass by them.

The manga just didn't go that deep in detail about how in the end Take's party is sure the team they had just "sacrificed" are Bell's. But anyway, thanks for the information. :)

Spoiler

Lion best girl

Just saying

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics