Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

He gets up, then falls back on the same spot and suddenly her breasts are there. Was she waiting there just to shuffle in behind him or something?

Is that it? Seems rather anti-climatic after all that running and build up. 

is the anime past this part? never watched it since some people told me it sucked like AGK and SNO anime.

It was okay. Not the best but not as bad either. The anime ends after this part, tho.

is the anime past this part? never watched it since some people told me it sucked like AGK and SNO anime.

yep. parallely speaking, about at episode 12 in the anime? personally speaking the anime's preety good tho. i recommend you to watch it. it runs preety similar to the manga ver.

A wild Titan Eren appeared

I see you there

Spoiler

Huh. I never thought about it when watching the anime, but Bell's grandfather might be

Spoiler

The thing that wasn't mentioned in the anime is about Hermes talking about his client to Hestia, Bell's supposed to be dead grandfather and what made him(Hermes) interested in Bell. The Zeus part was told by Hermes in the anime after the battle.

Huh. I never thought about it when watching the anime, but Bell's grandfather might be

Spoiler

Uh... In the final episode of the anime Hermes mentions his name and everything. I guess you missed it.

Spoiler

It quite literally confirms it in the anime

Spoiler

And on that day Bell got a grim reminder...

...When there's ominous moment, shut up or you'll trigger the flag.

And on that day Bell got a grim reminder...

Chronos IS a titan, last son of Gea (Gaia) and Uranos (himself is a creation of gea, being the first male, what makes gea female)

Also Chaos is more like a thing or a place, because its the original undefined state of the universe, And the others are concepts or natural principles.

So it's unlikely that they are part of the plot. 

Chaos is described as the nothingness, well I will read the Theogony(the book) to re-assert my affirmations.

But i'm pretty sure Titans aren't exclusive to Greek mythology...?

As mythologic beings, yes they are, though there are similarities in other mythologies, like the nordic giants. But you are right in the linguistic context - the word "titan" got so popular and used in so many context over the ages, that now it has much wider meaning and nobody treats f.e. the titans anime as based on Greek myths.

Chapter 64: Look at pages 5, 6 and 7
Mask on, mask off, mask on :P
They dun goof'd

No, that's just how fast she is.

Chapter 64: Look at pages 5, 6 and 7

Mask on, mask off, mask on :P
They dun goof'd

This chapter 65 had to be some crazy amount of work for the translator.

Right?! It must be damn hard too for the Redrawers!

Personally i dont think they are related to the plot here, specially since gods from other myths are also mixed in.

But i'm pretty sure Titans aren't exclusive to Greek mythology...?

Just wanna say that, in the greek mythology, there is nothnig greater than the titans. And Gaia is a titan as well.

Thats not correct, actually.

Gaea and uranus are primordial entities, not titans, like nix and chaos, and so are "older" than them.

They are not gods in the modern term, but more like things that just exist since forever.

Its unclear in myths if they had a will or self consciousnesses tough, in some they do (and hate humanity), in some they are just "the world we walk in".

Personally i dont think they are related to the plot here, specially since gods from other myths are also mixed in.

Hesiod presents a rank before or above the Titans and the Olympics, which he calls protogonoi or primordial deities. Those include Chaos, Gaia, ErosChronos and Ananke.

Chronos IS a titan, last son of Gea (Gaia) and Uranos (himself is a creation of gea, being the first male, what makes gea female)

Also Chaos is more like a thing or a place, because its the original undefined state of the universe, And the others are concepts or natural principles.

So it's unlikely that they are part of the plot. 

Damn, beat me to it.

Well, he wrecked those minotaurs.

It's almost like it was ..........personal.

I'm beginning to think he might not like minotaurs for some reason.

Reverted title

Who changed the title to the English one?

I prefer the Japanese title.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics