Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Oh lawd, a very interesting twist

How unexpected

spits out drink.gif

I'm just going to point out after the fact that if you were somehow expecting this series to follow any of the normal tropes for relationships, even though it has proved to not follow any of the tropes of monster behavior or even character set-up, you have been seriously misreading the story so far.

Seriously, though. Even I can't take this story seriously, it's just too damn weird and different sometimes.

I love it.

I'd just ignore him, considering he is complaining about the lack of plot progression (even though it's only been 10 chapters lol) and a device for progressing the plot in the same sentence.

I'm okay with this.

Expectations                                                                                                                                                        Reality.

I spent about 3 minutes wondering if I had actually understood what just happened. This made me one impressed guy.

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Oh, for fuck's sake, not that tired old plot device. Now I'm seriously considering just dropping this - the non-progression was already doing that.

I'm just going to point out after the fact that if you were somehow expecting this series to follow any of the normal tropes for relationships, even though it has proved to not follow any of the tropes of monster behavior or even character set-up, you have been seriously misreading the story so far.

Seriously, though. Even I can't take this story seriously, it's just too damn weird and different sometimes.

I love it.

Can't say I saw that coming.

What a "beautiful" development.

gen-bend tag now??

I would hit that...if she don't was cursed, damned wolf.

1438721-what_a_twist.jpg

That was unexpected at the end :o

2414986-7598042310-surpr.gif

WOW.... JUST WOW.

what a twist with sexy results XD

Almost dropped this one, but then i read ch. 9. Damn it's good.

Mikan's actually likeable. And Oga-Sakura-Shima are bros so far.

Her dad is fucking HUGE.

Jesus, I hope that's not a vampire thing.

Imagine Shiragami just slowly becoming gigantic as the series goes along.

IIRC, Vampire in Japanese is written as blood sucking devil (with the devil being the Japanese one... you know, huge ball of muscle, swinging those spiked batons around...), so I wouldn't be surprised, that his size was a "vampire thing"...

Alternatively, the wolfman is tiny... can't say, that it's unlikely, considering how the manga has been going on ^^

Oh, for fuck's sake, not that tired old plot device. Now I'm seriously considering just dropping this - the non-progression was already doing that.

bye bye!

as for me I like it, easy simple slice of life kind of stuff with supernatural flavoring.

I love this art style. It's so good!

I thought they would have made the werewolf more handsome, to give the mc some competition. But he totally looks like a fodder villain.

With the way this manga is screwing around with tropes, he might also be the nicest guy around :/

Her dad is fucking HUGE.

Jesus, I hope that's not a vampire thing.

Imagine Shiragami just slowly becoming gigantic as the series goes along.

And he looks pretty old. I didn't expect that beard.

I really hope at no point in the story does she become a romantic interest. It would actually be nice to see that play out, a childhood friend that gets completely ignored from start to finish

Well, I don't want her to become an actual rival... but ignored from start to finish is a tad too little. I want character development!

so cute <3 Moves a bit too slow tho~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics