Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 525votes)

One-Punch Man (ONE)

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch Man (Web Comic/Original)alt One-Punch Manalt Onepunch-Man (Artist ONE)alt Onepunch-Man (ONE)alt Tek-Yumruk Adamalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

The raw webcomic:
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com
Go to One-Punch Man (ONE) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Another place to read the webcomic New Window gamkht
  • 0 Replies
Topic OPM VS SUPERMAN vid!!! New Window RealHounder2014
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Earth is in Trouble prophecy speculations. New Window kinnlm
  • 54 Replies
Topic Chapter 109? New Window pielover
  • 5 Replies
Topic Blast. The rank 1 s class hero. New Window Godon
  • 44 Replies
Topic Zombieman and Genus New Window kyonkyon77
  • 2 Replies

2840 Comments

New chapter hasn't been released for like two months already. He's been working on another project as far as i know, a gag manga Makei 100 or something.

It could be just him waiting for Murata's version to catch up a bit until he continues adding chapter i believe. That way the story will have a lot more impact compared to the spoiled situation we have now.

That practically means it was dropped...It will take years for Murata to catch up to chapter 90...I hope for a new chapter from ONE once a month though.

Did the author stop at chapter 90 to work on the new version or something?

New chapter hasn't been released for like two months already. He's been working on another project as far as i know, a gag manga Makei 100 or something.

It could be just him waiting for Murata's version to catch up a bit until he continues adding chapter i believe. That way the story will have a lot more impact compared to the spoiled situation we have now.

Saitama why you so awesome!!!

Could this be?! A slight glimpse of a flag???

a death flag of course!!! Saitama and Geno already warned her.

ok jokes aside, are you excited or just curious about the possibility of any romance??

No It's Not.

It's Getting Crowded Here, Go Home!

Could this be?! A slight glimpse of a flag???

I don't think he has a schedule for releases.

Saitama I really like yout but man...overwriting your bro's save data? That's just mean man...

hahaha holy shit saitama #1 hero

This one is so addictive...Why is it so much better then the printable mangas...

Thanks for translations!

this made my day. thanks

can't wait until Saitama shows off his strength to that arrogant twick

you won't survive like that, Fu-bu-ki.

Chapter 47 is already out. The translator uses a mediafire account to archive the comics as well as posting them to 4chan. A quick browse of one of /a/'s archives can get you a link.

i love this double serving.

Incorrect , its webcomic that is read as one long strip , that is why i set it that way. The manga on the other hand is not.

Oh sorry, checked the raws again and realized it is in one long strip. I completely forgot about it after reading the translated chapters in page by page and had thought page by page was the original format. I totally didn't heed my own advice lol

Oh snap, Garou's here xD

Someone set the option to "webtoon". Although this is a webcomic, it's page by page not one long strip like some korean webtoons. Checking the "webtoon" option will make the default view of this to one long strip. I changed it back but please check if the comic is meant to be read as one long strip or page by page first.

Incorrect , its webcomic that is read as one long strip , that is why i set it that way. The manga on the other hand is not.

Someone set the option to "webtoon". Although this is a webcomic, it's page by page not one long strip like some korean webtoons. Checking the "webtoon" option will make the default view of this to one long strip. I changed it back but please check if the comic is meant to be read as one long strip or page by page first.

Anyone else unable to load chapter 45?

I find with Batoto in general, anything that's just been uploaded will struggle to load. Always give it ~2hours for the servers to get it up.

hmmmm it seems to work for me now

i hate when that happens

Anyone else unable to load chapter 45?

its funny how king resembles shanks of One Piece;p

haha. i somehow had the feeling he wouldnt be that strong:)

Because being a superhero with out being part of the alliance is illegal and he didn't want to go to jail.

No, it was because he was once mistaken for one of the Bald Terrorists. He got depressed, that people mistook him for a criminal, and was shocked to find out, that he's not famous.

After Genos pointed out, that his name is not registered in the "National Super Hero Registry", and that this is the reason why his actions are credited to other people instead, Saitama decided to become a professional hero.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/155110/onepunch-man_ch15v2_by_boon-scanlation/20

Just read pages 20-25 (not quite the same comic, but it's the same story from a different artist)

Knowing this, King being the "Strongest Man on Earth" despite being such a whimp makes sense.

Every time he was credited for defeating a monster no one else could, was due to Saitama not being recognized as a hero.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics