Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 403votes)

I Am a Hero

Alt Names: alt Ako ay isang Bayanialt Aku Adalah Seorang Pahlawanalt アイアムアヒーローalt Ben Bir Kahramanımalt Eu Sou Um Heróialt 请叫我英雄alt Soy un Héroealt Tôi là anh hùngalt من قهرمانمalt Я — геройalt אני גיבורalt أنا بطل
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Nominated for the 3rd and 4th Manga Taisho Award (2010 and 2011).
Go to I Am a Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter (264) disc. (spoilers) New Window Serial Raper
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is there any sight to when this might end? New Window SangMo
  • 2 Replies
Topic "I Am a Hero" movie coming out April 23rd, 2016 New Window Ozen
  • 17 Replies
Topic Chapter 197 New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zombie Apocalypse Day Preparation (For fun) New Window Harpuea
  • 21 Replies
Topic Infected and awakened and hair. New Window Delete me 12345567
  • 2 Replies

1217 Comments

Recon mission? Finally something interesting. I miss Suzuki.

Put spoilers asshole ...

Nuclear release! !!so fast!

*BURP* That's-a one tasty manga!

"You're going to learn how it feels to stab " - after this phrase you just know nothing it's ever going to be the same and is all gonna go down the drain from there .

I really want to know what happened to the shotgun-wielding mangaka and his group

Man, you know what a good read is when you get an unreal, massive big update of 1x chapters but it is never enough..

/kudos Illuminati-Manga

I'm still annoyed that the story still has not gone back to Hero and the other two, but at least this story is finally getting interesting, it's to bad the leader of the group is a nut-job, but at least better then the leader of the mall group. Other then the group leader, the high-school boy annoys me to no end, if he survives the recon, I hope he stops being such a doush-bag.

as always, over way too soon.

OH MY GOD I CUMMED SO HARD , THANK YOU Illuminati-Manga ,gotta smoke a cigar and read all this !

What a glorious update.

Stop being so awesome, god dammit, I have work to do!

This is what a real (if you can call it that) zombie genre is about. No ass and tits on every panel.

Art.

"They're designed to handle nuclear materials..."

I have to say, never say never.

Kengo is pretty good at drawing faces of the characters that somehow make me want to punch through screen. For example on page 14.

So I still can't tell if it's intentional, but there's something really off about the faces in this manga. I find the facial expressions unsettling. Regardless, I'm enjoying it immensely.

omg, keep the new chapters coming please! good job

Yes, especially since the characters are drawn more realistically, there is no super-moe disproportionate character to find attractive.

Unless, its the zombies that are turning you on.....

Realistic indee., we're the same even.

still seems better than crawford

love reading this manga  , is it weird, if i get a hard-on, reading it ?

Yes, especially since the characters are drawn more realistically, there is no super-moe disproportionate character to find attractive.

Unless, its the zombies that are turning you on.....

*Looks at the guy with a paintball mask* Point invalid.

*Looks at the guy without any protection* Point valid.

Well since infection spreads via fluids it doesn't matter if it's the eyes or blood splattering onto a open wound; you would still be dead.

*Sigh* I guess it is better to err on the side of caution instead of regretting it later.

I love reading this manga  , is it weird, if i get a hard-on, reading it ?

Just strip them and check the body for bite marks.

It's been shown you can be infected even without being bitten, though the eyes for example.

Yes, more chapters :) im actually glad the story is about the group surviving now, the little half infected girl is creepy as fuck xD

What the F*CK?! Observing for 3 hours? That's stupid as hell. Just strip them and check the body for bite marks.

Although the handcuff idea is pretty smart. Still seems like these zombies without limiters can still break out of em.

Thanks Madman Scans! it has been a while since this updated! THANKS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics