Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1515votes)

Onepunch-Man

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch-manalt Onepunch-Man (MURATA)alt Tek Yumruk Adamalt ون بنش مانalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: Murata Yuusuke
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

MURATA Yuusuke of Eyeshield 21 fame approached ONE for a collaboration of talents, and redrew Onepunch-Man in his art style following the same plot as ONE's original webcomic.

The original webcomic by ONE translated:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-one-r9123

MURATA's raw webcomic of Onepunch-Man:
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/

============Notice================
Please do NOT upload any chapter due to copyright claim dispute. Edit: 2017/07/22
===========Notice End==============
Go to Onepunch-Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler Shots from mango] Possibly Blast? New Window Black Abyss
  • 5 Replies
Topic How to stop Saitama? New Window darkspeed
  • 69 Replies
Topic Where to read? New Window SirCat
  • 6 Replies
Topic How does he make money? New Window coolxal
  • 5 Replies
Topic The deal with Metal Knight New Window maxxzero12
  • 4 Replies
Topic It's Official! OPM anime has been green lit! New Window dred05
  • 39 Replies

5062 Comments

hg8QcJX.png

Links to the scanlator's site, please?

Edit:  I found Chs. 1-29 at Boon Scanlations, both reading online AND downloadable.

Chs. 30-34 and chs. 45-78 plus some extra chapters and omakes are at Nerieru-Scans with Mediafire links for downloading.

Some of these scanlated chapters have original Murata pages from the magazine raws that ARE NOT INCLUDED in the official published volumes, both Japanese AND English!!!  So grab them while you can!!!

You can read all of the currently scanlated chapters at sites like MangaPanda, Mangahere or others if you want to put up with their watermarks on every damn page.

I'd like to find chs. 35-44 somewhere I can download them.  Anybody know where?

Second edit:  I think the chapter numbers have caused some confusion so that those missing chapters that I mentioned are actually not missing, just re-numbered to possibly match the volume chapter numbers.

thnx for being MVP as usual chuck, but i found out that Nerieru doesn't have a manga reader or some sort. just an FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzmFKUDOUgw

The third PV for the anime.

On another note: 

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/79/

New chapter is out. Where can we read it if its translated?

Nerieru scans translates it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzmFKUDOUgw

The third PV for the anime.

On another note: 

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/79/

New chapter is out. Where can we read it if its translated?

Breaking News Onepunchman episode 1 was leak in nico nico douga

Spoiler

was much better than expected lol. The Brain and Brawn bros were funny af

Spoiler

Hahaha, is he Miss Sonic now?

Google also is getting nuked by DMCA for OPM, along with many other different franchises. Dark times ahead. We could be witnessing the beginning of the end for Manga.

No. Stop being so melodramatic.

Spoiler

and it looks beautiful

Spoiler

Links to the scanlator's site, please?

Edit:  I found Chs. 1-29 at Boon Scanlations, both reading online AND downloadable.

Chs. 30-34 and chs. 45-78 plus some extra chapters and omakes are at Nerieru-Scans with Mediafire links for downloading.

Some of these scanlated chapters have original Murata pages from the magazine raws that ARE NOT INCLUDED in the official published volumes, both Japanese AND English!!!  So grab them while you can!!!

You can read all of the currently scanlated chapters at sites like MangaPanda, Mangahere or others if you want to put up with their watermarks on every damn page.

I'd like to find chs. 35-44 somewhere I can download them.  Anybody know where?

Second edit:  I think the chapter numbers have caused some confusion so that those missing chapters that I mentioned are actually not missing, just re-numbered to possibly match the volume chapter numbers.

I didn't read any chapter of this manga yet,

but i wouldn't mind buying my fav manga off Amazon or somewhere to Kindle for easy read ...

the problem is, Its fucking not there or if it is it's way behind !

Novels too ... there is like fan translation up to volume 13 for a novel ... then they send warning to remove them all ! coz they want to Translate the volumes .. like 4 volume each year at best ... duh ... it took 3.5 year till i could read the next volume this way ...

The chapters are gone? You really put a wrench in my plans this time, Batoto. I don't know how I will recover from this!

Oh, it took 20 seconds to find another manga website. Well, see you later then.

Google also is getting nuked by DMCA for OPM, along with many other different franchises. Dark times ahead. We could be witnessing the beginning of the end for Manga.

what happened to the chapters??

Love all these chapters Batoto, lemme turn off my ABP.

Murata taking it out is a different matter then. The only problem now is companies making it very difficult for people to see the original version online. Its gone from Batoto and shows the takubon version on many websites. I just don't understand why these places don't get that places like batoto CREATE potential customers. I wouldn't have bought this, dragons rioting, skip beat, seven deadly sins, UQ Holder, monster musume, drifters, actually I am..., and pretty much every other series I get if not for sites like this.

By making it difficult to see content on these sites, they take the series out of our awareness and by the time the physical release finally rolls out, they're forgotten.

That link to the raws of this are the official site, right? Then if the comic is openly available FOR FREE, then how can there be a copyright issue? This sounds like a copyright troll is taking bato for a ride.

wow, i am disappoint.

I bought both volumes of onepunch man today. In chapter 15, where speed of sound sonic bounces around saitama for 12 pages and it is shown from a rotating 360 degree view? Gone. Cut. And if you've never read the original, you'd never know. I checked a different site. The version they have is the cut "official" version. That's twelve pages of great art, gone. Not even a reason why because they did it on the sly, safe in the knowledge most people wouldn't have read the series prior to this, bafflingly, edited release.

To be fair, Viz didn't edit that sequence at all.  Murata had those pages removed for the original Japanese tankoban release of volume 2; he did the same thing with Genos' hand-laser blast while sparring with Saitama in volume 3. When the volumes are released Murata redraws panels, adds and removes pages, etc. so he can correct mistakes and change the feel for tankoban readers.  I'm guessing the flipbook effect of the posted webpages wouldn't work since they're page spreads at least not as well (the final punch Saitama dealt against Boros was kept, however).  It's disappointing, but I'm guessing that Murata aims to make reading it as a webcomic and as a printed comic two different experiences since physical and digital reading have both their benefits and drawbacks in that regard.

In terms of releasing full volumes, Viz has the rights to the tankoban release both digitally (and now) printed, so they wouldn't have been able to include those pages anyway.  They'll print the original chapters in WSJ, but that's it.

Still, I know what you mean.  I think that particular chapter is still on Next Young-Jump's OPM site, possibly so people can still flip through those pages.

This is onemanga all over again. they were THE site a few years ago, but they, like batoto is now, complied with these companies bull shit requests. You know what happens because of that? We get inferior releases that are passed off as the "official" version.

I bought both volumes of onepunch man today. In chapter 15, where speed of sound sonic bounces around saitama for 12 pages and it is shown from a rotating 360 degree view? Gone. Cut. And if you've never read the original, you'd never know. I checked a different site. The version they have is the cut "official" version. That's twelve pages of great art, gone. Not even a reason why because they did it on the sly, safe in the knowledge most people wouldn't have read the series prior to this, bafflingly, edited release.

Dealing with the loss of onemanga was hard enough. I REALLY don't want to lose batoto too.

Now with more than half series I enjoy DMCA'd its time to think about moving from here. Also fuck crunchy viz I guess?

Now this is getting ridiculous.....

because batoto is the only place that really does the translation of Onepunch really well.

Wat.

What the heck?? What happened to the chapters???

I hope the copyright problem gets settled because batoto is the only place that really does the translation of Onepunch really well. Bad translation can really make a manga hard to read and I don't want to have that happen to Onepunch.

and....... it's gone. This is getting ridiculous, guys. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics