Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

@skoobiedoobie
that's really disturbing......"that stuff actually disgusts me. though i'm not above wishing it on someone i hate though." you have a messed up way of thinking.... well.. i don't care...
@eduard haha goo one. those aren't my sexual fantasize. that stuff actually disgusts me. though i'm not above wishing it on someone i hate though.
Have to agree with people complaining about the two heroines thus far. Then again I have grown to hate 99% of all tsunderes over the years.
so far, the first two girls were annoying, mostly because their character type is overused, you just know that they will warm up to him, but openly keep on a angry face. But the big difference is the MC, and the matriarch (the woman, 3d female) thous two give me hope that this manga will at least try to not use the same old act. I also have the feeling that the first girl my stop with the bitchyness, and just go strait on dome, which might work. As long as we don't keep seeing the same old "Man Hating" trope, it's overused.
I like Claire though :o

Posted Image
@skoobiedoobie,

You hate the character we get it..No need to go far as to reveal to us your sexual fantasies...Keep that to yourself..
yes, the MC is a bad ass. it's that fugly bitch Claire that ruins everything. how kamito finds her cute is beyond me. every girl in this is cuter than her. i find myself wishing that i had powers to go into manga and take characters out. i would take Claire's annoying ass and put her in the worst possible hentai. where she is mind fucked and humiliated, then somehow escapes, falls in love but then shortly after she is NTR'd(only the guy is stolen by another woman). he then sells her to some sex slave traders for cash and she then becomes the sex slave of fat,ugly old men who have all kinds of STD's. she gets knocked up and has a bunch of kids whilst still being a sex slave. happily ever after. that's how much i hate her.
reasons i hate claire
Spoiler
Um... Kazama Kuroha, what are you on about? It might have been heavily abbreviated to keep it short for the manga, but Ellis' intro scene essentially played out the exact same way it did in the LN.

P.S. The Claire bashing is just seriously getting to totally disproportionate levels. Are some people (especially those who claimed to have read some of the LNs) really so immature that they can't tell the difference between Louise's "boo-hoo, I get bullied because I can't successfully use magic, I'll just take it out on Saito for the dumbest excuse", and Claire's
Spoiler

Frankly, despite her easily loosing her cool, the fact that she can quickly
Spoiler
, puts her in a completely different league to the pink terror.
you guys should read the light novels on Baka-tsuki.org the first few volumes are already out.
DADAMMMM!!! now what the hell is going on?
My image of Ellis has shattered... OTL
It's not even close to the LN... OTL
I already read the LN. The story is part 'Zero no Tsukaima' and part 'Infinite Stratos'. If you want something new or original, look elsewhere.
Ren The Ass-rung-like-a-bell
Ugh... Claire is obnoxious.... reminds me of a certain Pink Haired mage girl with her unfounded arrogance. (I don't care if Louise got void magic eventually to back up her mouth. I hate haughty characters)
@Blastoutmaria, me too!

Also, I personally hate Claire, but I'm looking forward to Fianna since she handles Claire quite well xD
Gawd, a harem/ecchi/romance tag is almost too appealing to pass up but I really dislike what I'm hearing about the female lead from these comments. And that drama tag, drama is the worst genre known to man. Seriously, when something has a drama tag it usually just means most the characters are effin retarded. "I can't marry you! I'm pregnant with John's child!" "But John is your long last brother and he's been in a coma for the last 10 years, how'd his seed end up in you? Unless! :Gasp:" "Yes, that's right, I r@ped him! It was the ultimate payback to my abusive, yet oddly attractive, stepfather! How dare he choose my old hag mother over me!" Throw in a scene somewhere where a woman flees a house into the rain, screaming and crying, because of having just had a domestic violence incident and you have yourself a lifetime blockbuster.
Hyouju Issei, why do I keeping seeing that name thinking of HS DxD....
@patientlyWaiting,I know that cat in your sig right there.I know the manga but forgot the name and it is not in my follow list.Can you help.Also claire can be unlikeable but i still like the lite novel and a lot of the charecters.
the level of anger in that room is quite high, but really who could ever disobey a witch of her caliber. It's not her magic that scares me, it's her body that will make any man her slave.
@ henrique165

Yes you are.

I remember reading the first LN and thinking, "Wow, I really hate her. I think this is the only time I will ever endorse the mind-break scenarios so prevalent in h-manga." Then i thought, "Well, if not that, at least a quick elbow to her esophagus..."

Seriously, I can't stand the b!tch.
Oh look, IS setting! Me gusta.
reading LN i was like, can i slap that stupid b!^$h.
seriously i would had done that halfway in story.
i just cant stand her attitude hell she is one stuck up self arrogant little brat with body that suites her personalty(hell cant even consider her a woman only some brat thats all)
...am i the only one who likes Claire? damn...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics